1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need To Buy 100 100-word articles for $25

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by dreamlife789, Feb 26, 2012.

I need to buy 100-word articles for $25. The articles can be about anything generic, don't require any research. You just need to talk about purchasing something and having it improve your life, getting involved in something and having it improve your life, the need to get something that is functional, or investing in something that is worth getting a payoff in the end. I need these written in 6 hours. They can all be written in a short period of time. It is basically just free writing. They all need to be different though. If you do well, I have ongoing work of this nature. Thank you and please PM me.

dreamlife789, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  2. heartnet02

heartnet02 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dude, you are hiring a writer not a slave. $1/100 words is usually the rate here in dp. Who would be dumb enough to write 100 100 word articles for you for $25 and should be done in 6 hours. Even you could not write that much without taking a break. Go find some people living under a bridge and ask them to write for you. Maybe they can help you.

@ all those who will be hiring here in dp

Please consider what you would feel if your job would be paying you less than what you deserve. Its fine if you don't offer above par rates, but please make sure to it that you are offering decent rates to your workers.

heartnet02, Feb 26, 2012 IP
    pianogirl likes this.
  3. infoaddicts

infoaddicts Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

Could u please provide the Topics for the Articles...your description does not give an indication on the topics/niche/category of the content you looking out

infoaddicts, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  4. tdsfm

tdsfm Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am in need of cash, so as long as its not SEO then I will do it :)

tdsfm, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  5. Appleseed Inc

Appleseed Inc Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @ Heartnet thanks for sticking up for the little guy.

Honestly, I thought the same thing once I did the math. I was like oh... =( 400/$1.

I was thinking oh well, we need the money, but your right will skip this for now!

Think of the slave!! I mean worker ;)

Appleseed Inc, Feb 26, 2012 IP