1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Alternatives To Adsense in Weigtloss/Fitness Niche

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by MasterKool, Feb 7, 2012.

1. ehsan121

ehsan121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You're saying I have to choose a niche in which there should be few webmasters? right? Can you suggest me any niche like that?

ehsan121, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  2. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    No I can't suggest you a niche, come on, grow up, simply use my guidelines to find topics, there are hundreds of them really.

JamesColin, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  3. ehsan121

ehsan121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    ok thank you very much James, You're really a nice person!

ehsan121, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  4. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you say so :)
    I'm not of the same opinion but for once I want to believe it !!! :)

JamesColin, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  5. gjivan

gjivan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I better suggest you create multiple sites ( wordpress supports this ). For one site , just use campaigns like adsense, infolinks etc. And create a marketplace and use it only for promoting and selling affiliates or your own products. And interconnect all the sites, If you be able to promote and develop by this way, if one goes down, you will always have another up. And as far as being stuck in only one site is concerned, i see selling banner space is one good and consistent option if you have significant amount of targeted traffic then comes infolinks and clickbank affiliates... Best of luck

gjivan, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  6. edvvardbrian

edvvardbrian Member

Best Answers:
    Well, one thing I know for sure: InfoLinks does't have very good CPC or CTR rates, and Kontera is even worse. But there are many people making lots of money with them, so it's up to you. The best way to find out is by trying it yourself.

edvvardbrian, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  7. ehsan121

ehsan121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Edword I think they should try Infolinks because it's no problem to try ney things and Infolinks pays much better Kontera.

ehsan121, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  8. war_machine

war_machine Active Member

Best Answers:
    In online advertising, Adsense is one of the biggest giant. Getting an approved adsense account is not very easy and the real problem comes in when Google bans your Google Adsense account. The only solution then is to start looking for some of the best Google Adsense alternatives.
    Honestly, all the advertising sites mentioned here are not better than Google Adsense but depending upon your niche and site traffic, some alternative sites for Adsense like Chitika, BuySellAds works better. Before, we move ahead, Adsense is a contextual ad networking and where all all Google adsense alternatives site mentioned below are not contxtual ad program. For example, BuySellads is a Sponsored tweet and Direct advertising program and similarly Infolinks is a text link program.

war_machine, Jul 12, 2012 IP
  9. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I have expanded a lot my use of buysellads just a few days ago. Before I ad one 125x125 ad space, now I offer several sizes on the same page. More options is always better I think, can't hurt, I'll see how that goes in the next weeks..

JamesColin, Jul 12, 2012 IP