1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Force googlebot to crawl the site again

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by web-developer, Feb 25, 2012.

Long time passed and now I changed my site with some information and I want to google bot force fully crawl site again.

Is this possible or how?

web-developer, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  2. GoogBook Marketing

GoogBook Marketing Peon

Best Answers:
    if you haven't set up google webmaster tools you can set that up with your site and google will crawl it

GoogBook Marketing, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  3. edgarallen

edgarallen Peon

Best Answers:
    Easy. Just bookmark your site at 5 - 10 top-traffic social bookmarking sites like digg, delicious, stumble, reddit, pinterest, buzzfeed, twitter, fark, slashdot etc...

Why? Because these sites have so much traffic and so much changing content that the spider practically lives at such places. If you put your link on a few of these sites it will definitely be crawled asap. Furthermore, you could ping your site and alert all the search engines that content has been updated on your site. The place I like to ping is at: pingoat (dot) com. Good luck with you site.

edgarallen, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  4. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. Google will pick it up in a couple days after submitting it to crawl.

James Byun, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  5. tropicalplanttom

tropicalplanttom Peon

Best Answers:
    Is it also worth creating a new sitemap including the new content and adding this to your analytics (or resubmitting if you already have one)? Does this have any impact on speeding up the process of getting your new content noticed?

tropicalplanttom, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  6. cdesigner

cdesigner Peon

Best Answers:
    cdesigner, Mar 1, 2012 IP