1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

" Oron Affiliates " Thread No Official obvious

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by PremiumRise, Jan 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abarrach

abarrach Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Any luck for the ones requested on the 11th of February yet?

abarrach, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  2. a_person

a_person Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, but you are not sharing. You are re-selling. Would you really spend hours every day to share material if the filelockers were not going to pay you?

Look at this thread. Everybody here is talking about abandon Oron if they don't pay. And these guys will move to where? To a filelocker that really pays. Many uploaders are actually re-posting what others posted. So, they are not "who originaly purchased". It is all about money and nothing about sharing. Admit that and don't excuse yourself saying that you want to share.

Want to share? The ISP serving Oron has some good prices for web-servers. Why don't you pay for your own server and share whatever you want? There is a bunch of ways to share. But you have to choose the one that will pay you.

a_person, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  3. dkp

dkp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I want to ask a similiar question to you too. If no one pay for the digital contents (movies, music, software etc) will anyone put their effort to make them originally? People make movies, music, software and other stuffs just for making profit not for sharing or educating people. Yes there are exceptions but most more than 80% people do this to make money. So we can't compare everything on the basis of money as its involved in everything.

dkp, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  4. truedemon

truedemon Member

Best Answers:
    Seems like an irrelevant argument here.
    People don't visit this thread to receive ethical lessons regarding the filehosting industry.
    At least, I am not.

truedemon, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  5. zangura

zangura Peon

Best Answers:
    request was in 10 FR and now is APPROVED ! :cool:

zangura, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  6. uploadboy

uploadboy Peon

Best Answers:
    i requested payout via alertpay on february 10th
    still pending , i dont see any alertpay requests approved since feb 10th
    but some say their paypal requests approved
    i can not use webmoney , but i can use paypal
    should i change alertpay to paypal
    is there anyone who requested payout via alertpay lately
    and approved ?

uploadboy, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  7. Jonzy

Jonzy Peon

Best Answers:
    without paypal rebills droped significaly.. insted of 10 rebills i have 1 or 2 day by day

Jonzy, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  8. nikisourov

nikisourov Peon

Best Answers:
    Another host(RapidGator) bites the dust... :(

nikisourov, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  9. a_person

a_person Peon

Best Answers:
    I also don't like when copyright owners claim intellectual rights over their work like people were removing their names from the original work, when they are actually crying about the money they didn't make. It was a time when a musician used to compose songs to share his art with others...

No, I don't agree with the music/movie industry's model and I'm all for sharing with zero profit, mainly those overrated products that turn out to be crap. But I can't agree with people who get the original solely with the intention of profiting. There are sharers and paid uploaders. The first are the base of the internet, the latter are the new scum of the internet.

a_person, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  10. mintoman

mintoman Greenhorn

Best Answers:

You are an idiot if you believe this. This Rapidgator was a new Hoster to get in to get your money...then lie that PayPal froze there account so they will got give your payment....what they actually did was take all the money an ran. I think all so called NEW FILE HOSTERS will be pulling this GET YOUR MONEY AND RUN scam. If you see a new site with Paypal..do not waste your time.

mintoman, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  11. Jays79

Jays79 Peon

Best Answers:
    lots of DL but no $ in my account...because damm paypal...rebills all gone.I guess this is end of file sharing business.

Jays79, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  12. mintoman

mintoman Greenhorn

Best Answers:

You correct Jay..when a person gets 2500 downloads per day, and no rebills...this means 0 Euro in your pocket. People all now are afraid to buy premium accounts..its not just because of Paypal..there still is CC options to buy premiums.....they just afraid to do it .

mintoman, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  13. M10V7

M10V7 Member

Best Answers:
    Why they are afraid of paying by credit card? aftraid of what?

M10V7, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  14. DTHBAH2006

DTHBAH2006 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Most credit cards like Visa, Mastercard, etc, do NOT protect you when it comes to digital/service products. They only protect you when it comes to tangible/physical items.

I think that is why most people are not purchasing Premium Accounts because they are not guaranteed anything by using their credit cards and everyone knows that PayPal doesn't protect you against anything!

I learned this the hard way with PayPal and Visa after a purchase that I did not receive. I lost a lot of $$$ and neither would do anything about it. :-(

DTHBAH2006, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  15. M10V7

M10V7 Member

Best Answers:
    M10V7, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  16. mackjack1947

mackjack1947 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is Amazing forum to share any thing else and find information about New Subjects and Affiliates Programs. I think Oron Now is not Give money to New Users and It has so many problems with that.

Thanks

mackjack1947, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  17. klesks8686

klesks8686 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not having any trouble with sales right now; my balance is going up daily. So the paypal thing isn't a problem for me. I'm just worried about getting paid. I've read comments from a few people on here who said they've been paid, so I'm a bit optimistic now. I just need to monitor my account and make sure they don't have any reason to ban me in the meantime.

Like I mentioned in my first post, I tracked down this forum to find out what people are saying; if people have been paid then that's great; I can be patient and wait if there are payout delays.

klesks8686, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  18. truedemon

truedemon Member

Best Answers:
    PP request from february 21st has been approved.
    I'll let you know when payment is done.

truedemon, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  19. klesks8686

klesks8686 Peon

Best Answers:
    They approved you already, after only 4 days? That's good news. Maybe it's a sign things are improving now. I hope things get back to normal and they start paying folks within a week of request.

20. klesks8686

klesks8686 Peon

Best Answers:
    You mean delete, rename, then reup? Maybe it's a noob question. I'm not sure how files become highlighted in red in the first place, I know it's not DMCA o r anything like that...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.