1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Perfectly targeted niche site with over 3,000 content words on it Hard work is done.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by JBTWebmaster, Feb 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi. I'm selling a perfectly targeted Golf site. This site features a custom look and header image with over 3,000 content words and pictures on it. It is PERFECT for selling ANYTHING related to Golfing and is designed specifically around all of its keywords. I have COMPLETELY SEO optimized the entire site, including adding it to over 20 search engines(Google, Yahoo, Bing), designing sitemaps, Meta tags, etc, etc, as well as adding several high profile backlinks. All you have to do is add affiliate links or adsense ads and it's ready to monetize. It is built on Wordpress so it is very easy to customize and make it the way you want and has several plugins already installed for Adsense, Analytics, and many other cool things. This site gets several thousand searches a month for the keywords JUST in its name and is on the first page of Google for that keyword. All of the pages are SEO'd for their keywords as well and many have low competition. The site is registered at Namecheap, so you will need a free namecheap account so that I can push the site right to you. Payment must be immediate and with Paypal. The first person to buy it now will recieve the site ASAP without having to wait for the auction to end. Happy bidding.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
    JBTWebmaster, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  2. JBTWebmaster

JBTWebmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you have any trouble setting it up or questions, I would be happy to assist you.

JBTWebmaster, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  3. vahsi000

vahsi000 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1. There is no revenue since this site is only a week old
    2. Really you're only selling a handful of articles with a domain as a bonus
    3. The design would've been much nicer if you hadn't changed from the default theme (no offense but that template is just bad, it hurts my eyes too much)
    4. Try and get some traffic to your "SEO Optimized" website before you even consider selling it.

vahsi000, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  4. JBTWebmaster

JBTWebmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes. It is a basic design, but it does work for the purpose and I figured having a static design that was unique would be better than just the generic Wordpress blogs that get thrown around every day. And yes, it is mainly a small article site where all of the articles have been targeted to their keywords and the site is new, but in its few days of activity, it has gotten about 40 views. There is no revenue simply because I haven't added anything to gather revenue to it. The buyer would simply add backlinks and adsense, etc to it to get revenue. This is what I like doing. Selling off newer, but good keyworded and SEO domains with a good name. I'm not trying to sound like a salesman with alot of BS and I get your points about it. I would be willing to lower the price. Just make me an offer thats good for both of us.

JBTWebmaster, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  5. JBTWebmaster

JBTWebmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Also. your feedback will help me better target and price site ads in the future, so thanks. I know what this site can do and I know that I should not sell it based on what it COULD do and on what it has done, but since it is so new, the only ways to judge value are the facts that I've SEO optimized it and have gotten it to the first page of Google, and had the visitors I've had in the short time I've had it, its good domain name, etc, etc.

JBTWebmaster, Feb 24, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.