1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Organic food site well established

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ebiz, Feb 22, 2012.

Selling organic -sugar .com , the site is well established and has held current rankings for 3+ years. Constant, steady traffic ,not a ton but targeted. Many 1st page search terms and seems to be growing as traffic has been slowly increasing. The site would work very well for affiliate, wholesale, retail or all. A semi custom WP set up. This site could rank for any organic sugar term there is, just add content. I do not have the time for the site. Because of the steady rankings for years I am asking $450. Organic food use grows by 10% each year. This website is where it needs to be for organic sugar and alcohol. I can email traffic files and partial search term ranking list. The revenue listed is only for adsense, the realistic projections can be very large for wholesale sugar sales which the site receives regular traffic/requests for.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2012
    ebiz, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  2. GameSlim

GameSlim Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Where is your traffic mostly coming from? Thanks!
    [​IMG]

GameSlim, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  3. ebiz

ebiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Hello Gameslim, all of the traffic is from Google search.

ebiz, Feb 24, 2012 IP