1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can't get a site indexed, even after 1 month!!!??

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by GoogBook Marketing, Feb 23, 2012.

I have a client thats been with me for almost a month now and I can't seem to get their website indexed atall! I've got all the tags and descriptions done correctly with on page optimization done correctly and I've social bookmarked and even done press releases and submitted the sitemap to Google but I still cannot get it indexed? Any ideas why this might be?

I've never had this issue before and would really appreciate your input.

Thanks Guys...

Joe

GoogBook Marketing, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  2. Insiston

Insiston Peon

Best Answers:
    When you check it by inputting "site:http:// thesite(dot)com" in the google search field it doesn't show up? .

Insiston, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  3. frances127

frances127 Peon

Best Answers:
    what do you mean when you say that your site are not indexed? Did you submit your sitemap to search engines?

frances127, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  4. GoogBook Marketing

GoogBook Marketing Peon

Best Answers:
    It shows up in Google but it's not indexed for the keywords I mean

GoogBook Marketing, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  5. Insiston

Insiston Peon

Best Answers:
    I used to get a site to page one in a few hours, but after Dec 2010 it took 2 months average. These days seems to take longer. Seems like there is a honey moon period for newer sites since then, and worse since Panda.

Insiston, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  6. pawpoint

pawpoint Peon

Best Answers:
    If you join Google Webmaster and index your sitemap from there then you must get the site indexed properly

pawpoint, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  7. jhonden

jhonden Peon

Best Answers:
    I think your keywords are competitve. Follow bookmarkin and also do directory submissions, classifieds at local sites, article submissions and keep pinging those.

jhonden, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  8. JPT24

JPT24 Guest

Best Answers:
    There's a difference between having your site indexed and actually ranking for your keywords. From what you've said here it looks like Google is aware of your site and has indexed it but doesn't trust it enough yet to rank it anywhere near page one for the keywords.

I'd make sure you're consistent with your link building and white hat with all your campaigns and I'm sure there's no reason why your site won't begin to perform. Also, remember that a lot of SEO is to do with how well optimised your site is.

JPT24, Feb 24, 2012 IP