1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Backlinks to my site

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by @Gyanguru, Feb 23, 2012.

I have a website which is in existence from 2006, I have a problem with the back links to the domain in Google. The yahoo, Bing and alexa shows more than 200 back links but in google it shows only four. I have invested 100's dollars paying to SEO service guys to build my link but still there is no result.

Any idea what may be the possible cause of this, one of my friend told me that my site may be in sandbox which i beg to differ as the site is quite old now.

@Gyanguru, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  2. Icecube_media

Icecube_media Peon

Best Answers:
    HI
    since you site is old, there is no issue of sandbox,its only for new sites, just check, if site is indexed or crawled by the Google or not.

Icecube_media, Feb 23, 2012 IP
    @Gyanguru likes this.
  3. haiquancn2

haiquancn2 Member

Best Answers:
    I also see cases like yours, I have created a lot of google backlink but only 12 backlink. cananyone tell me the reason?

Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
    haiquancn2, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  4. @Gyanguru

@Gyanguru Peon

Best Answers:
    The site is indexed in Google, but the point is it does not show the Backlinks when In search a query "Link:XXXX.com"

@Gyanguru, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  5. GuestPostShop

GuestPostShop Peon

Best Answers:
    May be some of them are not indexed yet. How old are these backlinks?

GuestPostShop, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  6. @Gyanguru

@Gyanguru Peon

Best Answers:
    Some of the links are six to eight months old.

@Gyanguru, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  7. uoftenwinny

uoftenwinny Peon

Best Answers:
    Do SEO to promote your site and Google ADs. Uoften will find it helpful. SMO also will do.

uoftenwinny, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  8. ranapratap82thakur

ranapratap82thakur Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't worry about that because Google doesn't give backlinks so easily. And I can assure you that none of your effort would go futile. Because SEO is all about doing activities regularly and continuously. Hence keep on your good work and Google too will reward you. Try to build some backlinks from content generating sites like Examiner.com, Suite101.com, ezine articles and other important content publishing sites. Maintain a blog and update it regularly with effective and appealing content. Bookmark that content to various bookmarking sites like Digg, stumbleupon, delicious, diigo and other.
    Leverage the service provided by various web2.0 properties like Squidoo and hub-page. Reach to various bloggers ans ask them to write guest post to your blog and you too write guest post for them as well. It will definitely help you improve your number of backlinks in Google and will help you rank yu=our website in the higher rungs of search engine result page.

ranapratap82thakur, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  9. james121

james121 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,friend
    first your site is old and if your site is crawel by google then your site will get ranking .

james121, Mar 3, 2012 IP
  10. vistha82

vistha82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    if your site is old then there is no problem just add quality contents.remember google loves quality contents.

vistha82, Mar 5, 2012 IP