1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to improve sales from my site

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by acams, Feb 15, 2012.

I have a site for selling Sports Cloths, shoes, sunglasses etc, how do I improve my site sales Organically. I have already added basic features in my site like keywords, meta description, product Images (from different angle), special features. I'm looking forward to get ROI from my site. Kindly do not suggest ordinary SEO tips and tricks, I'll be requiring some serious and proper suggestions in order to increase sales from my site. I'm looking forward to your expertise suggestions. Thanks in advance.

acams, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  2. Prasseo

Prasseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Do more off page activities like artilcle posting blog commenting, forums postings social bookmarking etc.,

Prasseo, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  3. danleigh57

danleigh57 Guest

Best Answers:
    A little demanding aren't we? What have you done to drive traffic to your site?

danleigh57, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  4. sslvendor

sslvendor Peon

Best Answers:
    you can try product submissions site and also try PPC, and paid banner marketing.

sslvendor, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  5. saikrishna

saikrishna Peon

Best Answers:
    i will share a strategy with you .. hope you like it .Create a new blog and write some targeted posts to get targeted traffic from Google organic then set links to your shopping site from your targeted posts.you need some good search ranking to do this all .all the best :)

saikrishna, Feb 16, 2012 IP
  6. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    It sounds like your website may be so broad it might be difficult to rank anything well. Do you have a few keywords you are hammering to rank for? This would be my first suggestion. You might have other stuff on your website, but really try to target only 2-3 keywords at a time. It's difficult to say what you're doing wrong without seeing the website, you probably won't be able to find much other than generic responses without more details. I understand if you do not want to share them publicly.

PHPGator, Feb 16, 2012 IP
  7. division23

division23 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you already have traffic going to it then I would suggest a good copywriter to help in creating better sales descriptions. I found that this is a big problem with some online sellers

division23, Feb 16, 2012 IP
  8. cos_raq

cos_raq Member

Best Answers:
    Provide free instruction. Your website is the storefront for your product or service. You must convince your visitors that they need the product or service you're offering. This can be accomplished by providing your visitors with free helpful advice and instruction in the form of an article, tutorial, free ebook or free autoresponder course.

cos_raq, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  9. georgescifo

georgescifo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ultimately create an optimized landing page to convert more visits into sales..You can read about conversion optimization tips from various sources on the net.

georgescifo, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  10. ericksteve

ericksteve Peon

Best Answers:
    You should go for Price Comparison Engines if you can invest a little bucks. People are getting smarter and they prefer to buy after comparing prices from different stores. If you provide your products at a competitive cost then you will surely get some added benefits from Price Comparison Engines.

ericksteve, Feb 22, 2012 IP