1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Twitter " Profit Machine " ?

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by aopotter, Dec 13, 2011.

[​IMG]

Hello DigitalPointers ,
    My name is Aopotter Ali
    I write here my experiment with twitter to learn from it ..

I registered in twitter since 2008 , I didn't open at all so i made a new account to start earning money from it but I had some obstacles that I faced in my first ...

1-Followers :
    Followers are important for your twitter but really they are not very necessary for making money , so I started gaining followers and
    I gained 90 followers in my first week "TOO BAD" , so I did some methods and learned who to gain followers and I made my own methods and my friends made software to help me , I used more than 5 "FREE" methods until I reached 15.000 followers in next 2 weeks .
    But the most important thing you must make is to be connected with your followers and make welcome and thanks for following , also to post often in your twitter .

2-Connecting with followers :
    If have alot of followers , you will hard problem , to connect with them , I tried to reply as fast as I can especially with my cellphone .

3-Making Money :
    So I made all these stuff and start to think about making money , I tried to use Adsense in my site to drive more traffic and it was "Horrible Idea" I hate Adsense ...I tried with CPA Offers and it was Amazing .. aslo I tried other Methods and now I make more than 1500$ form twitter only .

So I hope you learned from these 3 points and ask what you want :D

aopotter, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  2. chandanalg

chandanalg Peon

Best Answers:
    How to we can make sales through Twitter fans. I have 7500 Followers in my account, I want make money from it, Can you give me best way to make money from it. :D

chandanalg, Dec 15, 2011 IP
  3. aopotter

aopotter Member

Best Answers:
    Well there is alot of methods : sponsoredtweets.com as an example you can make 5$ per tweet and it will be great if you reached 50000 followers , some people earn 35$ per tweet and they get at least 4 tweets per day ....

aopotter, Dec 15, 2011 IP
  4. geekstrack

geekstrack Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes selling tweets is the new way of earning online 50000 followers are very big numbers i have 150 followers and i am earning 0.15$ per tweet i get 2,3 tweets everyday from sponsored tweets
    Read article
    www. geekstrack.com

geekstrack, Feb 16, 2012 IP
  5. jaysonrexss

jaysonrexss Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes it is, “ Twitter followers may have the potential to be more valuable than Facebook fans in the future…the study confirmed that Twitter followers are more likely to buy from brands they follow (37% vs. 21%), and recommend brands to friends (33% vs. 21%).”

jaysonrexss, Feb 16, 2012 IP
  6. flowers

flowers Member

Best Answers:
    yeah twitter is amazing to have good converting traffic.

flowers, Feb 17, 2012 IP
  7. geekstrack

geekstrack Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you are right..:)

geekstrack, Feb 17, 2012 IP
  8. SeniorWarden6407

SeniorWarden6407 Peon

Best Answers:
    For a start - your use of the English Language could be better, as I didn't understand all of what you wrote. Secondly - I posted the following on a previous entry, so apologies to the moderator -
    Why do people nowadays want paying for everything they do? Tweeting to me is a great way to keep in touch, find out what's happening in the world, and providing links to businesses; but being paid to tweet! I think is just greed! :confused:

SeniorWarden6407, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  9. herraldjert

herraldjert Member

Best Answers:
    for several case, i use the twitter to get many free traffics

herraldjert, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  10. JPC-Sabrina

JPC-Sabrina Member

Best Answers:
    You can use twitter for profit on so many different levels. You can sell followers, post ads. and also enter the advertising market as an ad. seller and creator on twitter. Those suggestions are only a few of the basics that are available to bring you profit from the use of the ever so powerful and always growing twitter.

JPC-Sabrina, Feb 22, 2012 IP