1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cpalead- biggest Scam network--> Duped me of 30k$

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Rohit Ajmani, Feb 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    CPA Lead duped us of 30000$... big time scammers, we worked day and night for one month non-stop, did white hat legal Facebook apps that were sold at CPA Lead marketplace itself.
    When we asked for our paymnt on 7th of February they froze our account Without giving any reason.. They said you will come to know the reason in 3 days.

Mr John the security guy is so rude.. Always warns of blocking us of chat if we ask him the reason of blocking of our account, Hes an idiot who does not understand that People working day and night have a family who relies on them.
    Then after 3 days that asshole replied:--> Reason Was: Read our guidelines, We can terminate your account for no reasons what so ever without your intimation" as mentioned in our privacy policies!

waooooooooooooooooo.. They also took away 1000$ I made from marketplace sales of my scripts! Fuckin loosers..

just look at the dumb policies of cpalead!!! he said fb had required an investigation, So we have to close your account..
    Fuckin idiot...
    When I asked tell me the exact reason why my account was closed..which was the deceptive campaign i was running?

Johns reply was: Dont bug me, I will have no other option but to block you in chat! and he did that

cpalead's antics... are wondeful
    I would recccomend all of you using cpaled switch to other networks because this one is a big time scam network full of "greedy motherfucking employees " -- a company that thrives on the harwork and money of others hardwork!!

I have 2 word for you--- FUck off Cpalead!
    You will come to an end soon!

Contact us: xtremend@gmail.com

Attached Files:

Rohit Ajmani, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  2. Rohit Ajmani

Rohit Ajmani Member

Best Answers:
    Also check the true info of cpalead here---->cpalead.info . Thats the truth about cpalead!

Rohit Ajmani, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  3. JackLock

JackLock Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea they are fucking scammers they work with facebook and send fake c&d

JackLock, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  4. raman631

raman631 Peon

Best Answers:
    omg....these arrogant fuckers....they should have at least given a valid reason....they should treat people like us who work with them as partners not like this...fucking loosers....i am switching to some other lead network before something like this happens to me....these scammers can go to any extent....they should have at least given you money which they earned from the leads which you got completed........they dont know yet that they have lost a good marketer of their group...

raman631, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  5. tubemaker

tubemaker Peon

Best Answers:
    WTF...Fuck CPALEAD.. $30K . Bro i think there must be something for the rights of publishers. i mean how can any network BAN any publishers account. there must be at last a warning first time . bro i will suggest you dont run for EPC .. Join 10-15 networks and work each one of them ..... and for CPALEAD.. shame on you guys.. they are saying that they are in top 40 list of companies. and scammed people for 30k .. lol

tubemaker, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  6. Vorlian

Vorlian Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    FUk them . never work with CPalead again!!! fuking scammers few of my friends got scammed from them for same cash 33k and 10k

Vorlian, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  7. viralx

viralx Peon

Best Answers:
    yes that is 100 % true ... cpalead are being big scammer now ...

me also loss 2000 $ from them last month ...

this cpalead big time sucks now ... MR security john now a days sucking most money from publishers and banning them with silly reasons ...

feeling sad for rohit !!!

viralx, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  8. MrCarter

MrCarter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Wow I've never seen so much BS on here this is obviously a frauder who was caught red handed.If CPALead is making up fake C&Ds why not report them to Facebook? Funny story though.

MrCarter, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  9. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    I feel like there are some duplicate accounts making comments here. Closing thread, not deleting it because the complaint may be correct. The issue here is with the duplicate accounts and unclear rational of those commenting about CPALead.

PHPGator, Feb 22, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.