1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bug I fit the requirements to post in the sales boards, but its STILL not letting me!

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by JBTWebmaster, Feb 22, 2012.

I seem to fullfill all the neccessary requirements to be able to sell my website on these forums, but it still gives me the error message! Why won't it let me post there?!! Please help!

Solved! View solution.
    JBTWebmaster, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  2. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    deluxdon, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  3. JBTWebmaster

JBTWebmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    OH, ok. So all I gotta do is wait a couple more days? I don't need to contact them or anything about it? Thanks for the really quick reply, btw.

Because as of a few hours ago I should have been a member long enough and have enough posts but I guess it could take a few more days to get it through. I was just thinking I had done something wrong.

4. JBTWebmaster

JBTWebmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    My profile says the join date is Feb 8th, but I think I might know whats wrong. The time for this thread is showing a few hours behind my actual time. Says you commented at 2am when its like 5 now. lol. Maybe thats somehow got my timeframe messed up so I haven't been through the proper amount of days yet. You think?

5. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    digitalpoint, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  6. JBTWebmaster

JBTWebmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry if I'm wrong. I'm a little inexperienced to this forum.

Ok. Wait. So how do I do the upgrade thing? Is there any way or do I just have to wait? Is it still free?

I just wanna be able to sell my site and maybe some other services.

I just assumed that I would be upgraded within an hour after I had been a member for 14 days and fulfilled all the requirements. I'm not trying to spam yall btw, lol. I just wanna get the answer for sure pretty quick.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2012
  7. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You have not been a member for 14 days. That is the issue.

8. JBTWebmaster

JBTWebmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    Ahhhh! Ok. Now I understand. Lol. But my profile says it was created on the 8th of February and today is the 22nd. So shouldn't that be considered the 14 days? Maybe I haven't gone all the way through to the exact time I signed up on the 8th, but how could I track the seconds? Lol Thanks for putting up with my stupidity, btw. Lol

Yes... it's 14 complete days. Say for example someone signs up at 11:59 pm, 2 minutes later at 12:01 am, they have not been a member for a "whole day". Just FYI - you signed up at 10:36 am (PST) on the 8th.

10. JBTWebmaster

JBTWebmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks man. Y'all are heart attack savers. Lol. Now if only I had been smart enough to realize what y'all were tryin to tell me like 5 hours ago. Lmao