1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Speak Out in England, Get Never Gassed

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by sunfyre7896, Feb 20, 2012.

Apparently it's not ok to use nerve agents on enemy soldiers because it's banned by international treaty, yet it's ok to use them on your own citizens. Leading neuroscientists have stated that the British government has found a loophole in international treaty that would allow them to use incapacitating nerve agents on protesters. What's wrong with tear gas and rubber bullets? Not enough? Without knowing the full ramifications on using this on humans, this could be recipe for an unfounded disaster.

Chemical Weapons on Citizens

sunfyre7896, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  2. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    In most third world countries which are run by western countries puppets, army mostly train for how to suppress it´s own citizens rather than defending the country. With changing economical and political situation in western world, it seems the puppet masters are bringing the same philosophy and methods to their own country.

gworld, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  3. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Free Quebec! LoL.

Seriously though. N. Korea, Iran, Somalia? These are run by western countries? Hey, Venezuela is returning to third world status. Perhaps it is their western puppet that caused it! I bet you if Quebec ever managed to achieve independence from it's western puppet masters, it too could achieve third world status!

Obamanation, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  4. drunkglitch

drunkglitch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    nerve agents are illegal it says in the Geneva convention

drunkglitch, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  5. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well at least my parents didn´t need to cross the Rio Grande in the darkness of the night to give a birth to a son who has to be extra "patriotic" to hide the shame he feels because he thinks people don´t really accept him as American. :)

gworld, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  6. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    While my parents did immigrate to the US legally, I do appreciate the slap at illegal immigrants. If more of them felt the need to be extra "patriotic" instead of marching for La Raza and demanding those free gubment benefits, I don't think anyone would see a problem. Breaking the laws and demanding acceptance is not exactly a way to be made to feel welcome. God riddance.

7. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Viva La Raza ! ;)

popotalk, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  8. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Rubber bullets for everybody !!!

No serious i think they don't use them enough . If rubber bullets and rubber grenades can end prison riot they should be more then enough on the streets as well . Tear gas is something you can get over with a bit of protection .

ApocalypseXL, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  9. GoldSEO

GoldSEO Member

Best Answers:
    Rag sprayed with lemon juice, until they decide to use actual toxins.

let's be serious, no one has a right to protest because everyone's been going to work every day, not voting, not reading up on anything, and now they're all "w-w-w-whaaaaa???"

now is the time to work, not bitch.

GoldSEO, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  10. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Obamanation is retired and has the time to bitch about Democrats all day long since the Republicans never started the war in Iraq and never spent taxpayers money and no contract was involved with Republicans in any war.

popotalk, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  11. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Agreed 140% . Unfortunately in the age of information the number of idiots seems to be increasing exponentially .

Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
  12. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Retired!!?? I've been on Welfare all my life. I'd be happy with representation from either party that would put an end to bottomless assistance so I could have some self respect. I'd be forced to get a job, leaving me little time to bitch.

13. sunfyre7896

sunfyre7896 Peon

Best Answers:
    People should always have the right to protest. If you don't like the way your government is running things and simply voting people out isn't working, then protest is the answer. Bad government and bad policies should not be allowed to stand.

And using nerve agents, whether illegal or not by Geneva, should never be used on your own people or anyone else, but especially non-enemy combatants such as protesters. England is in the wrong here if they proceed with this.

sunfyre7896, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  14. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    England is governed from Londonistan , don't expect to see any improvements soon . Zero patriotism = zero national development .

15. GoldSEO

GoldSEO Member

Best Answers:
    Your protest is being the best damn person you can be, not holding signs and yelling for equality or whatever it is these protests are about.

If you live in a democracy, and your voting system doesn't work...It's because there has been years of "nobody giving a shit." Rome wasn't built, and did not fall, in a day.

There is not supposed to be a ruling class, but it is absolutely natural and the law of the universe for an overclass to develop if people aren't kept in check. They count on you doing nothing until things are so bad, the only recourse that comes to mind is protest. They count on you acting and thinking like an animal, and they treat you as such with batons and tasers and gas (and this is all deserved...protests never hurt the government, they hurt your neighbors).

Protest is what happens to a marriage when mama and papa are yelling at each other about something that should have been taken care of long ago (usually financial situations). What happens if the cause of the issue, of the mental dis-ease, is not addressed? The protest will naturally escalate to violence, and someone in the house is going to get hit. Or papa will lose his mind and assault someone else/be a douche and mama will become bed-fellows with a more providing outsider; treachery.

The idea is to deal with the cause, not the symptoms. Loss of jobs is a symptom. Unregulated Fed is a symptom. Military-Industrial-Religious-Political Complex is a symptom. Votes not counting is a symptom.

Causes of a shitty world: Greed, Wrath, Emo nonsense(the world ain't so bad, cheer the balls up), Vanity, Gluttony, Sloth, Envy, Lust, Pride.

Control yourself of ^these and you're well on your way to becoming a human being. Keep watching the news as the masses lose their collective mind because they are, in essence, animals.

If those protestors mastered their minds/bodies/self, there wouldn't be a condition of which to protest. Wanna help out? Be an employer, not an employee. Become a real aristocrat and provide for/protect your people. Duty, Honor, Country, Dolla Dolla Bills y'all

GoldSEO, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  16. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I think most streets in England is controlled by Romanians right now since either they are begging for money, picking up people´s pockets or robbing their home at night and lets not forget the welfare and insurance scams. Soon enough all the wealth in England will end up in Romanian villages. :)

gworld, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  17. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    I'm sold. Where can I signup for your seminar? :D

18. sunfyre7896

sunfyre7896 Peon

Best Answers:

Yes, that and protesting in any manner that gets the job done. Not going to specify here.

sunfyre7896, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  19. GoldSEO

GoldSEO Member

Best Answers:
    protesting in any manner gets the job done?....
    ....does doing anything in any manner get any job done?

In science, there is a method. In engineering, there is a process. Not going to specify here.

practice doesn't make perfect, perfect practice makes perfect.

walking with signs and masks and yelling at police is saying, "please, daddy, give us our allowance," instead of getting the lawnmower and cutting the lawn.

"But we can't 'cut the lawn'! we don't have jobs! the government took them away with bad policy! the jobs we do have can't afford what we need because of bad policy tied to financial/creditt systems! it's a horrible negative cycle!"

if your government has gotten that far out of control (which it hasn't, you're just afraid), give up. What are you protesting? You're not, you're in death throes; in denial (but aware) of the coming inevitable doom of your existence. well it's game over and the only thing you can do is wait for your end. protesting will just make you the first to get gunned down. lovely. (there has never been a popular revolution to succeed, ever, in the history of ever. change comes from the top down, HEART comes from the bottom up. the people who look down on you do so because you've allowed things to get to where they are by partying on weekends because you "need a break," not respecting yourself and others, not having self control, not learning your family's history and living up to it...because your ancestors sure did not whine and complain like we do because they lived in a time where there was no one to listen to them...they WORKED and built everything you have now. What work are you doing for your descendents, against all odds, with all the fear and hopes and dreams of thousands of years of your bloodline that has led up to you? protesting? BUILD!)

Or, you can be an adult, get active in the ways that succeed (lobby/$$$). make your face, voice, mission known. rally people to BUILD something, not dismantle. There is too much invested in civilization to allow a bunch of rabble-rousers with teenage fantasies to tear it down.

GoldSEO, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  20. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I am sure they immigrated to USA on Mayflower ship through Tijuana. :)

gworld, Feb 21, 2012 IP