1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Commission Junction Payment Status (February 2012)

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by DukeAce, Feb 21, 2012.

Discuss all your issues regarding payment from Commission Junction for February.

DukeAce, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  2. DukeAce

DukeAce Member

Best Answers:
    My own issue:- According to the payment status of CJ, it says they have sent me my check on 16th February 2012. Please note, I am using FedEx as the way of delivery for my checks, it has been 6 days now and my check hasn't arrived yet. Normally it takes max. 5 days for the check to arrive, but this time 6 days have passed and no sign of the fedex delivery man.

Anyone else having this same issue? Or is it just because of the weekend (Saturday, Sunday) coming in between these days?

DukeAce, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  3. GoldSEO

GoldSEO Member

Best Answers:
    Give them a jingle if you don't receive anything by Friday; might as well disregard weekends because they're not business days (I guess). Also, if they sent it out the 16th, it might have been sent out by FedEx on the 17th, so if you're impatient, wait till friday, if you have some wiggle room and can wait a bit, wait until Monday and if it isn't in your hands then, send a message. I suspect you'll get it between Thursday-Tuesday (miserable, I know)

Also, they're notorious for taking a bit longer with high amount payouts ($x,xxx)

GoldSEO, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  4. talkgoldhyip.com

talkgoldhyip.com Peon

Best Answers:
    I encountered the same situation

talkgoldhyip.com, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  5. salinajohnson

salinajohnson Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi duke

I wanted to know how much of money you are earning from cj only.... you can pm me if dont want to disclose in public

salinajohnson, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  6. agustephenogwo

agustephenogwo Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are having issues in your payment,why not complain to your account officer.Am saying this cos mine is always eager to help me when am in a jam about my payments

agustephenogwo, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  7. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    No issue. Right on time as always. :)

mtmjohn, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  8. jalostin

jalostin Peon

Best Answers:
    I am with CJ since 2008 like this and I have lost alot my time to sell products for customers.Can someone think CJ pays really affiliates?why there is no one to reply at CJ after using support service?.I would need to know if I have to contact CJ by phone to know how much the first check of an affiliate should be to receive payments.I have 2 accounts under numbers:2533525 and 2346030 .My last payment option is always on NA since years.If someone has received a check how long and how much for the first check?I expect a reply from everyone because I am fed up..Thank youJalostin

jalostin, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  9. yesook

yesook Peon

Best Answers:
    sorry jalostin that you are having problems with cj.but i see english is not your first language so dont really get your post mate if your an affiliate you can check your earnings in your control panel.
    so if your payment options are NA then you have not made anything in that time so no payment is due sorry dude but keep at it.

yesook, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  10. alemcherry

alemcherry Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    CJ is normally promot with their payments. Best option is direct deposit, if your country is in the list of places they send direct deposit to. Initially I had some problems with cheque delivery, but once it is solved for good, no late payment - ever.

alemcherry, Mar 13, 2012 IP