1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Directory Services - I need help with Local Directory Submissions

Discussion in 'Services' started by Darb, Feb 21, 2012.

Hi everyone,

I am working on a project involving local directory submissions. I am looking to hire someone who can:

a.) You can find a list of unique local directories for me
    b.) You can submit my links (all high quality sites) to these local directories

If you're interested and meet the criteria above, please PM with your prices. We can discuss your job responsibilities in further details.

Thank you!

EDIT: There seems to be some confusion over what constitutes as a local directory. I am looking for directories that allow you to enter business listings with address & store information. I am looking for a handful of directories based in North America. These are not regular "web directories" where you just submit a link and a site, so please only contact me if you are capable of finding and submitting to local directories.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
    Darb, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  2. SpyGuyz

SpyGuyz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i can offer you a better offer for you contact me

SpyGuyz, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  3. Darb

Darb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There seems to be some confusion over what constitutes as a local directory. I am looking for directories that allow you to enter business listings with address & store information. I am looking for a handful of directories based in North America. These are not regular "web directories" where you just submit a link and a site, so please only contact me if you are capable of finding and submitting to local directories.

Darb, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  4. duttaarijit

duttaarijit Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We can do it. For more details please contact seoATseoserviceDOTin

duttaarijit, Feb 22, 2012 IP