1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

.co.uk social bookmarks, blogs, directories, backlinks

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by starsofsmile, Feb 14, 2012.

i need .co.uk backlink resources such as forums, directories, blogs for comments and social bookmarks ... Do help me

starsofsmile, Feb 14, 2012 IP
  2. mhovingh

mhovingh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google is always a good place to get started. Just pick out what you want to search for, such as directories, and do a Google search for " inurl:.co.uk directory ". Just keep that " inurl:.co.uk " in the search to get results that are specifically .co.uk domains. Put whatever you want after the inurl:.co.uk part, using whatever term you think will produce the best results for what you are searching for.

mhovingh, Feb 14, 2012 IP
  3. starsofsmile

starsofsmile Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you my brother i hope u know more about seo can you tell me one more thing ? i do have 24 websites on two different hosts i mean 8 on other host and 16 on other host . can i interlink the domains with each other ? hosting service is also not very good. i want them to rank well. domain ages are not more then 6 months do help please thank you.

starsofsmile, Feb 14, 2012 IP
  4. azharSEO

azharSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    please search in google.

azharSEO, Feb 16, 2012 IP
  5. mhovingh

mhovingh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If I understand your question right, you have domains, spread across 2 separate hosting companies, and want to have all your sites link to each other to boost PR? On the simplest level, you want to make sure you have separate C-class IP's for each domain. Many hosts will sell these as an added service, usually around $30/yr, with payment length (monthly, quarterly, yearly) on a per host basis.

Before doing that though, think about how valuable that will actually be to your site. If you want to do it purely for PR, then are your sites actually high PR (3+?) so there would be some real benefit to doing it? Look into what it would cost you to just buy a link on a site vs the cost of getting separate C-class IP addresses. If you have an alternative reason, such as just moving traffic across your sites, then you can just slap on a noFollow tag to your links and not worry about getting a separate C-class IP address for each site.

As far as a problem with your hosting service, just look at getting a different host. There is no shortage of web hosts out there.

For ranking your sites well, there is a lot of details involves, far too much to explain here. Just start searching the forums and use Google. Make another thread when you have something specific you want to know about.

Domain age can affect rankings, but there are other more important factors. In the end, domain age gets you a little authority boost that only gives you an edge if you have done everything else your competition has. I wouldn't worry too much about domain age.

mhovingh, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  6. Alexander P.

Alexander P. Peon

Best Answers:
    Search by using boolean strings like this : site:.co.uk + forums (replace with anything you want)

Alexander P., Feb 20, 2012 IP