1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SeNuke X

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Killswitch Deepak Thakur, Feb 18, 2012.

I got my seNuke at last and I used it for social bookmarking, article submitting, link building and other things, will it help me to rank higher, if so in how many days<

2. RadioBounce

RadioBounce Banned

Best Answers:
    Too many dependencies to even give you an estimate on how many days it will take you to rank higher using SENukeX.

My advice would be to avoid using it at all.

RadioBounce, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  3. Avisblr

Avisblr Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you to go through the video training first before starting any campaign. You can also visit their forums to get some tips. It is very important to understand how this software works. Until and unless you don't know how to use if, i'ts of no use.

Avisblr, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  4. navneetsau

navneetsau Guest

Best Answers:
    Don't use any type of software for SEO work. They can work fast but not with quality. Just do all the work manually there you will get good quality.

navneetsau, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  5. Killswitch Deepak Thakur

Killswitch Deepak Thakur Active Member

Best Answers:
    but this software is different, it just shortens the work. They work I used to do in a week is done by it in 5 minutes

6. ImAdmirer

ImAdmirer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Getting a high rank depends on many factors, not just backlinks.

The first and most important thing is your website. Does your website stand unique? And updated frequently?

Next is your keyword and the competition. Is your keyword easy to compete or is there high competition? How many authority sites exist in the top 10 rankings? Have you positioned yourself better than your competition?

Then there's the social media thing. How many people like your site? How much time do they spend at your site? How popular is your site than your competitors?

And about the backlinks. How naturally are you getting the links? Are your backlinks geographically diverse?

And there are more factors, so very difficult to tell how soon you will get ranked higher.

Yes, that software is a great time saver. I suggest you be very careful while running your campaigns. Even if you leave one footprint, your backlinks might get deindexed in course of time or your accounts might get deleted by the bookmarking/article sites.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
    ImAdmirer, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  7. Thomas Strock

Thomas Strock Peon

Best Answers:
    It all depends. No way of knowing for sure.

Thomas Strock, Feb 20, 2012 IP