1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What do you think is the best article spinner software to use for article spinning?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by wandu, Mar 20, 2010.

I have searched for posts and saw that this same question has been asked before but I would like to ask again as I know there are other article spinning software that have been developed and have had upgrades. If you have an article spinning software you are using and you would like to recommend then please share your experience in using the software so I can decide which one to buy and which one to provide to a team of article spinners I hired just recently.

I don't want to rely on reviews I read on the internet for obvious reasons so hopefully there are members of this forum that can point me in the right direction.

wandu, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  2. Beau19

Beau19 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey. I use I use the article spineer from Submit suite. I like it cause I can personalize my synonyms so I get better articles. Don;t think you can just spin the article and submit it to submission directories. You still have to check it and make sure the text flows, no text software can to better than the human mind (not just yet). I don't recommend spinning articles excessively though. You can do it but it's better if you have high quality, informative, unique articles for your backlinks. Also try forum posting through signatures, submit your site to website directories like easysubmits.com and focuse on your keywords. what article spinner are you using right now?

Beau19, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  3. Daniel7rusu

Daniel7rusu Member

Best Answers:
    Daniel7rusu, Mar 21, 2010 IP
  4. dominik79

dominik79 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Unique Article Wizard I guess.

dominik79, Mar 21, 2010 IP
  5. mattrix329

mattrix329 Peon

Best Answers:
    Unique article wizard is freaking expensive. $67 a month. It does, however, build thousands of backlinks by submitting your article across a massive blog network.

SEnuke has an excellent article spinner built in as well, but again that's also $67/month for the lite version and $127/month for the pro version.

The program i use, and have had great success with, is magic article rewriter and submitter. The rewriter is really easy to use. It's simple, (just point and click) and it can create thousands of unique versions of one article. If you're willing to spend an extra 40 or so dollar, the submitter is awesome as well. It has automatic account creation, but you have to hang around to type in the captchas, (including gmail) and submits unique versions of your article to hundreds of directories. Best part is you only pay for it once. It comes with unlimited life time upgrades as well.

Hope this helps!

mattrix329, Mar 21, 2010 IP
  6. AirForce1

AirForce1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think wordflood would be another nice choice for this purpose.

all the best,

AirForce1, Mar 21, 2010 IP
  7. april05

april05 Peon

Best Answers:
    My choice will be the spinner from easyarticlespinner.net You might want to have it as option since it has the multi-function of a basic spinner. Perfect if you only want basic spinning without the fancy features of the expensive spinners around like the best spinner. What spinner do you use today?

april05, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  8. wandu

wandu Peon

Best Answers:
    I actually decided to just rewrite the articles myself. They sound a lot better than the spun articles. Spun articles sound funny when the synonyms and phrases don't match. I hired some article spinners, paid them for articles that in the end I discarded, don't care if it says in the spinner that it is 70% unique. 90% unique even! They sound weird.

wandu, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  9. dbadwal

dbadwal Peon

Best Answers:
    I have used maic aticle submitter. Its wonderful. The owner is improving it all the time.

dbadwal, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  10. bingoballs

bingoballs Peon

Best Answers:
    you should try articlespinningsoftware.net

bingoballs, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  11. shivgupta0001

shivgupta0001 Peon

Best Answers:
    Article spinner by submit suit is the best article spinner software as it is very handy to use and its changes the article in the best possible way.

shivgupta0001, Sep 28, 2011 IP
  12. digitanay

digitanay Member

Best Answers:
    digitanay, Feb 19, 2012 IP
  13. SpyGuyz

SpyGuyz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    SpyGuyz, Feb 19, 2012 IP
  14. digitanay

digitanay Member

Best Answers:
    digitanay, Feb 19, 2012 IP
  15. fahadkhan14

fahadkhan14 Member

Best Answers:
    fahadkhan14, Feb 19, 2012 IP
  16. sousen

sousen Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's always to rewrite by real human, but if you need to use spinner after you need to edit article else it will good to read for human because you will find there lot of error

sousen, Feb 19, 2012 IP
  17. nbsteuv

nbsteuv Peon

Best Answers:
    I like Thebestspinner personally.

nbsteuv, Feb 19, 2012 IP
  18. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    We here are testing LOTS of spinner software, just out of my head:

TheBestSpinner, Spinnerchief, Spinchimp, Multispinner, Article Rewrite Assistant etc...

After all and MANY tests, i think TBS 2.0 is still amongst the best. Spinnerchief *per se* is not bad but it is horrible here since it crashes so often. I cant do business with an application which needs 5 starts and then 4 times it crashes. SC crashes while loading the thesaurus, or while copy/pasting from clipboard etc.

Spinchimp is BASICALLY good but has serious flaws when it comes to sentence spinning.

We are simply amazed that there is so many new spinners out there right now but MOST of them have flaws or other problems, and overall we dont have those problems with TBS. The only thing we don't like with TBS is the subscription pricing and the fact that we need multiple licenses to use them on different computers.

GeorgR., Mar 3, 2012 IP
  19. morena.ck

morena.ck Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks, I think I will look into this.

morena.ck, Mar 4, 2012 IP
  20. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Why you want article spining? For article syndicate? I have experienced it don't work good in long run. Not even when human have spinned the articles. Google don't prefer mush article syndication. Better to write just few article and get them published on top article directories. Economic, Ethical and Desired in long run.

Mr_Kumar, Mar 4, 2012 IP