1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

slashdot.org

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by kreatis20, Feb 1, 2012.

Hi
    So, I want to post something on http://slashdot.org to get dofollow link, but it happens that on the link there is red color in mozilla firefox which means it is not dofollow but nofollow.
    Anybody knows how to do it or edit somewhere something to make dofollow links?
    Thanks and best regards.

Tomaz

kreatis20, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  2. kreatis20

kreatis20 Peon

Best Answers:
    anybody knows that?

kreatis20, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  3. rodcul

rodcul Peon

Best Answers:
    I doubt that would be possible, are you able to post the direct url of where you're link is?

Website owners generally ensure that any UGC with links are nofollow for this exact reason.

rodcul, Feb 8, 2012 IP
  4. kreatis20

kreatis20 Peon

Best Answers:
    you can post direct url link but it is nofollow. I think I noticed somewhere on this digitalpoint forums and on some other sites but I can not "mae" it dofollow... hm

kreatis20, Feb 8, 2012 IP
  5. gauthamvit2003

gauthamvit2003 Peon

Best Answers:
    How can you expect someone to change the source code of a website that doesn't belong to them? only the site owner can make changes to the source code from no-follow to do-follow.

gauthamvit2003, Feb 8, 2012 IP
  6. kreatis20

kreatis20 Peon

Best Answers:
    i know. it is strange. BUT on some forum I read from somebody to do something like - converting form methods in firefox, get and post...
    I dont know anything about that and it did not work when I tried this... Like I said I am not good at that and thats why I post this question

kreatis20, Feb 8, 2012 IP
  7. THESHAOLIN1

THESHAOLIN1 Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think you can convert a nofollow link to a dofollow unless you have access to the source code and you remove the nofollow attribute?

THESHAOLIN1, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  8. RadioBounce

RadioBounce Banned

Best Answers:
    Heh, Slashdot. The place to hold pseudo-intellectual discussions about things that don't matter. Those were the days.

RadioBounce, Feb 18, 2012 IP