1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Providing Twitter Followers up to 50k (BEST Quality Guaranteed + Cheap)

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by flowers, Feb 17, 2012.

Hello people

Here I am going to offer you the best service you would have seen ever on sale in dp.

Get thousands of REAL twitter followers to your twitter account and in very little time.
    Much of these followers are genuine and not fake bots. So you can take full advantage of them and get high on your twitter traffic conversions.

Packages:

5,000 followers = $10

10,000 followers = $19

15,000 followers = $27

25,000 followers = $40

40,000 followers (coming soon)

50,000 followers (coming soon) ​

Expected questions:

Q: What do you require to provide this?

A: Your twitter profile link or your twitter username. I need nothing else. (no password, no other details)

Q: How do you get these followers?

A: We have many twitter profiles and huge fan pages and we utilise the traffic from there to get you the followers in less time by promoting your account on our sites and profiles.

Q. Are these followers real and genuine?
    A: Yeah most of these followers are real since we get these followers by promotions instead of using auto scripts and fake tools like tweetattacks. We cannot guarantee that 100% of these followers will be active but yeah it will be really qualitative. If i was providing you fake followers by just using follow and follow back starategy then i would have asked your twitter account password but I haven't. What else i can say.

Q: How many days it wil take for order completion?

A: For orders up to 10,000 followers = 3 days
    For orders up to 25,000 followers = 5-7 days
    For orders up to 50,000 followers = 10-12 days

Its real traffic using quality techniques of promotions so takes time. Its not instant.

Q: What if my account is absolutely new like i made just 1 hour before?

A: We are promoting your profile from our profiles and sites not yours so don't worry about that you will get followers even if you are not active or much popular yet on twitter. Even you can make a new account and we will deliver.

Q: Since i will get so much of followers, Then is there any risk of getting banned?

A: As long as one is on the right track, there is no fear of ban or deletion. We do not use any blackhat methods or bots to follow. All followers are delivered using legit techniques and nothing wrong is done so there is no risk at all of your getting banned.

Q: Can you do unlimited orders?

A: Have you gone mad? We can only take limited orders as we use real traffic so you have to order fast as i will take orders on first come first serve basis. We will stop taking orders on getting bottlenecked.

Q: Are you offering anything else along with this?

A: Yes We are planning to offer something very special along with this that you'll love but not today and it will NOT be FREE. We just may give discount to first few buyers when its released. It will be a monetizing guide for those who haven't tried twitter yet so they can take full advantage of this offer. Basically you will have an opportunity to earn from beginning investing into this.

Q: How do i pay for this awesome service?
    A: PAYPAL or ALERTPAY. PM me for payment details. I prefer ALERTPAY. So if you pay via alertpay you will be given preference over buyer paying by paypal.

Q: I have one more question.
    A: Hmm.. PM me if you still got any doubt.

flowers, Feb 17, 2012 IP
  2. denniss

denniss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Bought the entry level package, let's see how this works out.

denniss, Feb 17, 2012 IP
  3. flowers

flowers Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your order.

I will start promoting it soon and will deliver it within a day when you would have got 5k+ followers.

Regards

flowers, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  4. LiamH

LiamH Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm also interested.

LiamH, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  5. flowers

flowers Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    All orders have been completed.

Taking more orders. Order Fast.

Next 5 buyers will get FREE ADWORDS $80 voucher on purchase of 10,000 or more followers since I have some of them with me.

NEW PACKAGES:

40,000 followers = $60

50,000 followers = $70

Last edited: Feb 19, 2012
    flowers, Feb 19, 2012 IP