1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Video Optimization

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by pamela321, Feb 15, 2012.

Can anyone tell me that how can we promote a video on YouTube like we promote a website on Google.

pamela321, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  2. pamela321

pamela321 Peon

Best Answers:
    just the techniques for example for website we do bookmarking, directories and forum posting etc.

pamela321, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  3. DennisKnows

DennisKnows Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you're talking about by paying for promotion, it should be in your video options. They have a tab called promote this video... I've never used it but that's how those videos are always in the top right corner

If you want organic views, you just have to input the right keywords in the title, description and in the keywords and then like Pamela321 says, do tons of links going to that video..

I'd use paid back linking services to test it out and see how fast they can rank a video.. If they dont work, then you know you have to do natural backlinks and SEO.. That google panda has changed a few things

DennisKnows, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  4. trance92071

trance92071 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, you are going to want to be submitting to multiple video submission directories. Make sure to optimize you titles, descriptions, keywords for the keyword you are going to optimize for.

trance92071, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  5. gauthamvit2003

gauthamvit2003 Peon

Best Answers:
    Insert your videos/links on your websites
    Insert your videos/links on your blogs, web 2.0sites
    Insert your video/links in email newsletters
    Insert your videos/links on forums
    Insert your videos on your Facebook profile/fan page
    Link back your YouTube link to your website
    Link back your YouTube link to your blog, web 2.0sites
    Link back YouTube link to Twitter/Facebook
    You can also promote through social bookmarking etc and as Dennis said don't forget to use right keywords. If your video is interesting/catchy then you can expect high traffic and video go viral. I hope this helps

gauthamvit2003, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  6. agendapal

agendapal Peon

Best Answers:
    The best method in SEO is to make videos and then promote them in Facebook or other sites. I have been making videos using Ezvid which a free video maker and then i upload them into all video sites. Then video uploading have option to add title and description. You can put your keywords in title and then make them rank for those keywords. you will see that it will index n next 2 hours. :)

agendapal, Feb 16, 2012 IP