1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need manual article submitter + writer + assistant - Multiple small jobs available

Discussion in 'Services' started by Darb, Feb 15, 2012.

Hi everyone,

Only reply to this if you are interested in the exact job that I'm offering. I will often order in small capacities, so each job payment will be small. However, I have plenty of these small tasks that will be frequent on a long-term basis.

I am looking for a speedy and reliable freelancer who can do each of the three tasks outlined below. You don't need to match all three criterias, but the more tasks you can do, the better.

a.) Manual Article Submitter - I need someone who can manually syndicate article(s) for me within a 24-hour time span, so you need to be accessible at any given time. You will need to submit these articles with the links and anchor text that I give you. If you have your list of own article platforms, great. If not, I can provide you with some. Speed, quality, and accountability are very important.

b.) Content Creator - On occasion, I need someone to create 500-word articles for me as well, also to be completed within a 24-hour time span. Ideally, I would like you to create the content and then syndicate the articles for me. These articles need to be uniquely written for a wide variety of topics. Quality needs to be decent with minimal grammatical errors.

c.) Other Projects - Please provide me with any other services that you are able to do quickly and successfully. I'm looking for bookmarking, profiles, blog comments, directories, and anything else you deem valuable.

PM me if you're interested - I will ask a few questions, and then possibly assign you a small task to test our your services. We can negotiate your prices per job based on how much you can do and how quickly you can do these tasks.

Sincerely,
    Darb

Darb, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  2. RedSignal

RedSignal Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Pm sent. Please check

RedSignal, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  3. Darb

Darb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks to everyone for their keen interest. I will start contacting several applicants over the next few days.

One word of advice - I am asking for manual services, so if you send me a PM with a blatant copy & paste sale pitch, I'm unlikely to respond back.

Darb, Feb 16, 2012 IP
  4. Ceaiubita

Ceaiubita Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    In case you still need content writers, please check my Fiverr profile and my customers' feedback here: http://fiverr.com/aimee.

Ceaiubita, Feb 16, 2012 IP
  5. Darb

Darb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank to all those interested, but I am no longer accepting any new applications. Part of my job criteria is promptness. However, I will inform you if I have other projects in the future.

Darb, Feb 16, 2012 IP