1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Will This Push My New Sites to Sandbox or penalty?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by 3mice, Feb 11, 2012.

I am building at least 10 brand new niche sites. I have 5 already up and want to build 5 more. Because the 5 are relatively new(not more than 2 months old), will doing 1500 article submissions to generate backlinks get them penalised?

I have done 100 social bookmarks already per site for 4 of the site. Your feedback will be highly appreaciated

3mice, Feb 11, 2012 IP
  2. rakeshgvt

rakeshgvt Peon

Best Answers:
    i don't think so google penalized your sites but yes u need to get backlinks according to google guidelines, not too fast..

rakeshgvt, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  3. bermuda

bermuda Peon

Best Answers:
    Addition of too many links to the newly launched websites might not necessarily cause problems for them but it is highly recommended to gather links constantly and in a timely manner because even if you manage to get tens of thousands of links, do you believe in that case your site will reach top of Google instantly? The answer is no because ages of domains as well as links will be among big players in modern SEO world today.

There is a point to mention in here and that is concerning the actual number of links to gain. Why are you so much interested in raising the number of links pointing at your website? In order to have top chances of succeeding in SEO world, even having a few quality links would be great. Quality of the links can be more important than quantity of them. Try listing your new sites on highly relevant web directories.

bermuda, Feb 16, 2012 IP
  4. 3mice

3mice Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for you comments..God bless

3mice, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  5. vistha82

vistha82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well i would say build links slowly.more than 100 backlinks per day does not look natural.So build quality links rather than quantity.Good Luck!

vistha82, Mar 5, 2012 IP