1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggest me right keywords for my site??

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by kgondewar, Feb 14, 2012.

kgondewar, Feb 14, 2012 IP
  2. toxic1985

toxic1985 Active Member

Best Answers:
    First tell people what is your about!!!

toxic1985, Feb 14, 2012 IP
  3. micky_john

micky_john Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What are products and services which you are providing through this website.

micky_john, Feb 14, 2012 IP
  4. kgondewar

kgondewar Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually this is online payment service.Here clients pay loans online in installments to banker.Clients are belongs to any field.

kgondewar, Feb 14, 2012 IP
  5. bodytouch

bodytouch Peon

Best Answers:
    Finding the right keywords for your website is the first step for successful SEO. In fact, you should pick out the keywords before starting the website and while developing each page, to get a better idea what to focus on in the content. Picking out the right keywords is like picking out the right ingredients in cooking. The wrong combination can make a difference to the search engines and not backing up keywords can result in penalties.

bodytouch, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  6. Ducktor

Ducktor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Like bodytouch said, you should pick out the keywords before starting the website. Now you must choose a topic related to your site. I found some longtail keywords like "online payment collection services" (30,300 results in google search in quotations , GMS = 6000 for payment collections ) this topic is a good start. Write and publish an article with this topic and start building backlinks. I hope this will help you

Ducktor, Feb 15, 2012 IP