1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Aged|Expired|High CPC|High PR|Exact Match Domains w/ Active PR Backlinks &Traffic!!

Discussion in 'Services' started by WordTradeSolutions, Feb 15, 2012.

Let me introduce myself. I’m Marx Vergel Melencio. My IM venture started out in 2004…

Nov 2003, I was gunned down, intentionally, while my wife and I were buying fried rice at a local neighborhood food stall. Twice. Chest. Head. Optic nerve? Goodbye. Eyesight? Goodbye. Blindness? Totally. Permanently…

Was confined for a full month, could’ve been longer. Did almost nothing for three months thereafter, aside from waiting for a miracle of some sort that could automagically bring back my eyesight: I decided to take stock of my “poor, miserable” life, or at least that’s what I thought then…

Fast forward. Apr 2004. Learned to use the computer, access the Internet and tinker with websites and software, using a screenreader application, JAWS For Windows. Assembled and fixed computers for a living. Worked on the website of a small, non-profit computer school for the blind here in Manila. My wife, daughter and I survived. The rest is history…

Fast forward. Oct 2005. In barely three months— From four work at home moms and dads, including my wife and I:

We grew into a firm, Grayscale Business Consultancy & Marketing Services, with 87 employees, 20% of whom are people with different disabilities, 7 subcontractor businesses each with their own staff of 8 to 12 employees, 62 independent homebased subcontractors, a Manila-based head office, 7 provincial city offices across the country and more than 80 client corporations, companies, small to mid-scale businesses and individual Internet marketers in North America, the EU and Asia. Watch this video interview, entitled “A Story of Courage — From Why to How Through ICT”, by the Asia-Pacific Development Center on Disability…

Now is another time to rise up and give back something of value to those who support our firm. Introducing:

==>> Web Domaination <<==

==>> Register Now!

Tearing your hair out, trying ways to rank in Google for your target keywords?
    Having trouble finding high PR homepages under contextually relevant, high authority domains where you can post valuable backlinks that will shoot your sites up to the top Google results for your target keywords?

Had enough of SEO providers who always give you low value backlinks in equally low value sites and pages?
    Spent more than you can afford for the backlinks offered by those HPBL networks?

Tired of spending $50/month just for a backlink posted in a low PR homepage under a low authority domain which doesn’t even offer content that’s relevant to your niches and target keywords?
    Not getting any targeted traffic from those backlinks, let alone SEO benefits, or most importantly, no conversions and sales?

=> What is Web Domaination? This is a proprietary Web-based software which provides a regularly updated list of expired and expiring domains…

These well-aged domains have domain names with high CPC, high monthly exact match keyword search volume. These keywords are relevant to profitable niches and micro niches…

These domains have active backlinks in contextually relevant, high PR sites. These domains have existing traffic and brand equity because of those active backlinks. These domains have Google-indexed, high PR homepages and high PR internal pages…

There are more than four hundred thousand expired closeout and expiring auctioned domains in Web Domaination’s list, as of Feb 15 GMT+8. This list is regularly added with more than 300 domains per day…

==>> Register Now!

=> What is an expired closeout domain? These expired closeout domains can be purchased at regular annual domain registration prices, around $10/year…

=> What are expiring auctioned domains? These expiring auctioned domains can be won in domain auction sites for around $25 to $50…

=>> What else does Web Domaination offer? <<=

An updated Majestic SEO backlink profile report for any domain in Web Domaination’s list that you’re interested in. These backlink profile reports provide actual number of active backlinks, last date and time those backlinks were indexed, source URLs where those backlinks are found, target URLs of those backlinks, ACRank of those source URLs, keyword anchors used for those backlinks, and if those backlinks are posted as nofollow links, as alt text of image links and in iframes…

Ability to check in real time the updated Google PR of the domain’s homepage, and if the Google PR is valid or fake…
    Ability to view the updated number of Google-indexed backlinks and Google-indexed pages of any domain in Web Domaination’s list, according to Google data centers…
    Ability to check in real time the current status of any domain in Web Domaination’s list, if available, taken, auction still open or auction closed, and current price of the domains…

Ability to customize your searching preferences to trim down the list so as to only show domains with your target exact match keywords, desired Google PRs and domain type (closeout, expiring public or expiring private)…
    Ability to save your customized searching preferences…

Ability to download top 5000 domains in Web Domaination’s list which match your customized searching preferences or the default settings…
    Ability to instruct Web Domaination to automatically send updated HTML documents to your email address containing domains which match your saved searching preferences or the default settings, so you won’t miss out on excellent domains as they expire or as they become available in auctions…

==>> Register Now!

=>> What Can You Do with These Expired and Expiring Domains? <<=

Rank in Google’s top results for your target keywords. Get contextual, high PR backlinks on homepages and internal pages with active backlinks in high PR, high authority sites. Develop mini sites with unique, relevant content under these domains. Post high PR backlinks, pointing to your money sites, on the homepages and internal pages of these domains…

Run profitable Adsense, CPA and affiliate product review sites under these well-aged, high authority, high PR domains with exact match domain names, active backlinks in high PR, high authority, contextually relevant sites…

Earn heaps of recurring profits. Open your own backlink network service portal, or a guest blogging/posting/authoring service network, or your own homepage backlink networks…

Make money when you need it. Directly sell these expired domains in domain auction sites and IM/SEO Web forums at higher prices…

Earn more money when you need it. Flip sites with unique, relevant content in site flipping networks and in IM/SEO Web forums for even higher prices…

Learn how, just recently, my wife and I earned $1270 net profits in 8 days by using Web Domaination to spend a couple of hours per day, buying and selling expired domains, and setting up sites with content under these domains to flip them for larger net profits!

=>> How Much? <<=

$0? That’s right = Register today for a fully functional 1-day trial Web Domaination subscription!
    PLUS: Get the “Making Money Online with Expiring Domains” guide, totally free!
    AND: Only $18.97/mo or $187/year once you decide to continue with your Web Domaination subscription!
    WHAT ELSE? 100% moneyback, no-questions-asked guarantee!

All Web Domaination members get the bonus below —

=>> Priority hiring access and discounted monthly wage rates for our outsourcing services:
    $275/mo for our trained and managed English content researcher/writer employees…
    $275/mo for our trained and managed SEO VAs…
    $4.25/hour for our trained and managed WordPress/Joomla/HTML/CSS/MYSQL/PHPMyAdmin/PHP/Ecommerce developer and graphics designer employees…
    $10/hour for our trained and managed .NET/AJAX/Java/JavaScript/PHP software programmer employees…
    =>> See What Others Say About Our Services <<=

WordTradeSolutions, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  2. kaif0346

kaif0346 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    impressed gonna give it a try..

kaif0346, Feb 15, 2012 IP
    WordTradeSolutions likes this.
  3. Altug

Altug Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This sounds good, Marx. We worked together a few years ago but it didn't work out - I think maybe you were just starting out but now it really seems like you are running a tight ship. Congratulations.

Watched your video and it's very inspiring. I'm gonna keep an eye on this thread and I might like to test out your services again in a month or so. Especially for the content writers.

Take care :)

Altug

Altug, Feb 24, 2012 IP