1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Rules Newbie and need some clarification PLEASE

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by oldoak, Feb 15, 2012.

Hi,I joined this forum recently. As with everyone, I read the "Rules" carefully but have obviously misunderstood them. Especially this part "You must have been a member for 7 days, not have an overall red reputation and have 10 total posts to post in the Website Review forum or the Affiliate Programs section (if you are a member of the Affiliate Program Management area, you get early access).It can take up to an hour for your new permissions to be active.You must have been a member for 14 days, not have an overall red reputation and have 25 total posts to post in the Buy, Sell or Trade area or the Politics & Religion forum.I am not unintelligent but need to know what is required of me? In plain english, please! I have received 4 infractions already because I thought I had to post 25 posts in 14 days to be able to post in the Buy, Sell & Trade section so some of my posts probably have seemed like I was "running up post count/post had no value".So what is it that I actually need to do in 7 and 14 days?Sorry if this seems like a really really basic question but I don't want to be banned before I've even been accepted :confused:Thanks folks.

oldoak, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  2. mbfootball47

mbfootball47 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you dont have to make any posts within 7 or 14 days.

There are two requirements to post in the buy, sell, or trade section
    1. you must be a member for 14 days
    2. you must have 25 total posts

You could be a member for a month before you do 25 posts and an hour after your 25th post you'll be allowed to post in BST.

mbfootball47, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  3. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    mbfootball47, spelled it out all but the red rep part which rarely comes into play.

Post must have value to thread reader or they are subject to infractions and deletion.

Smyrl, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  4. oldoak

oldoak Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you both for your answers - a lot clearer. Wish I had understood it like that from the start and I probably wouldn't have got the infractions that I did get. Thanks guys!

oldoak, Feb 16, 2012 IP