1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 1 years old 16432 users make money forum for Sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by netairoy, Feb 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi,

Selling my 1 years old 16432 users make money forum.

Site: http://combatantforum.com/

Registrar: Godaddy

Not promoted at all. So not mentionable traffic and earning. All users came from search engine.

For any more information please contact by PM pr contact:

You can send your own offer anytime.

Thanks

Roy

netairoy, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  2. kirch

kirch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It looks like a fake forum filled with db dump
    The total posts on the forum are only 7 ..yes SEVEN
    How come a a forum with over 16k members has only 7 posts??
    The funny thing is the admin's post count is over 5k !But the forum has only 3 to 4 thread with 7 posts in all.

Another joke is the admin join date is 9-9-2010,But actually teh domain is registered on 14th september 2010.This means the admin has joined the site before the site EVEN existed !!LOL .Check this link- http://combatantforum.com/member.php/1-satdin
    SCAM.BUYERS BEWARE !
    The site is not even worth $1 !

kirch, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  3. netairoy

netairoy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How it will possible with 16k+ but only few posts if it is db dump? why not posts dumped also? Because all users mainly register to dump some of their crap dumps as a post. I delete all of those and ban them and the buyer can see that banned users are more than 20k. No posts come with value added with it. So I delete them all with bulk delete.

I think you should know better before posting any intentional comment. When a new user join a welcome message generated as a post by admin. So admin post count are higher than original post.

And the funny thing is you posted a link for admin profile where it is showing that admin registered on 09/16/2010,

I don't want to hart you. But please be informed all aspects yourself first before aware others.

Thanks

netairoy, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  4. kirch

kirch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    LOL..
    The posts are counted only if they are posted on the forum an not private messages/welcome messages are not counted.Probably you have never run a forum.
    If your users are real,why don't you post the google analytics stats and adsense stats for last 3 months !

kirch, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  5. netairoy

netairoy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So you have no work of your own. So passing your time here.

If not stop function then a new welcome post generated by admin automatically which is visible only to that particular user. It is not a PM but a post. Auto PM generate when anyone activate it. Better read know about forum. I have 4 forum those are more than 20k users and more than 100k post. Those are niche forums.

Better read my thread before post any comment. I never promoted it. So never add to analytics and only few adsense.

Thanks for your time.

netairoy, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  6. kirch

kirch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    When you have time to ban over 20k users and not had time to add 2 lines of analytics or any tracking code?? I even add tracking scripts for sites which gets even 100 visitors a month,to know where the traffic is coming from.OK.then why don;t you post adsense screenshots ?

Pls don't scam people with your cooked up forum

kirch, Feb 14, 2012 IP
  7. ChR0n1k

ChR0n1k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    I agree with Kirch - this smells exactly like a scammer's crap dump. No one buy this terrible site unless this dude shows you earnings. This forum is slowly becoming a thrid world scammers hangout.

ChR0n1k, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  8. netairoy

netairoy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    16 positive and 1 negative reputation and 1 only reputation started pinching others. Nice. You will be faded knowing that the forum sold to a user with 1548 positive feedback. i think he is not a fool as you. Please don't try to hijack thread or don't try to make negative review about any site. Don't try to insist anyone. Better pass away or become more knowledgeable.

Thanks for trying to stop the sale.

netairoy, Feb 15, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.