1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does buying YouTube views violate their adsense TOS

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by accendo, Feb 11, 2012.

OK, I have seen people selling views on Youtube here and on other forums. I get it. A person like myself may want to purchase views to try to bolster their Partner application. I understand that you want to make sure they are real people and not bots (of course how do you know a seller has real people or a bot). But, the elephant in the room is whether this is against the TOS.

Vagex seems different to me because people are actually watching the video, but I just signed up for the trial and views trickle 1-3 a day. I am not sure I see value in buying a subscription at that rate.

I obviously do not want any of my YouTube channels banned. So, what's the truth.

accendo, Feb 11, 2012 IP
  2. mariailyas

mariailyas Peon

Best Answers:
    Never buy youtube views if you are running adsense codes on your videos. google will ban you because the person whom you buy views , will use some wrong methods to drive traffic to your videos.

mariailyas, Feb 14, 2012 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  3. dumindushalika

dumindushalika Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes. Buying traffic is not allowed with Adsense. Therefore avoid from buying any kind of traffic.

dumindushalika, Feb 14, 2012 IP
  4. etsuser

etsuser Peon

Best Answers:
    you have adsense in youtube . iam not sure that they will banned it or not . but according to there policies if they get to know,you are buying backlinks then you will surely get banned however views tilll 1k did not matter much but it is advisable to avoid these methods.....

etsuser, Jul 21, 2012 IP
  5. floxtero

floxtero Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes if your video contains adsense you will get your adsense banned, but you can remove the adsense and then buy it.

floxtero, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  6. Dimos

Dimos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you remove the adsense from youtube..Then you can buy subscribers and enable it again?..Someone said that is safe to buy subscribers..The source is facebook twitter.....and other social sites..Is it true?

Dimos, Jun 5, 2013 IP
  7. income_by_internet

income_by_internet Member

Best Answers:
    in real am not trust buying youtube views , but maybe buying subscribers will help,really subscribers the most important thing to have good amount of views .......................wish open this thread again seriously .......cauze some people say ebay is trusty place to have likes views etc..............................

income_by_internet, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  8. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best service I've used is one on fiver http://fiverr.com/harry2388/give-yo...cribers-80-favorites-20-comments-best-service
    This guy is the real deal and ALL views will be counted e.g. with some services the counter sticks at 301. All these views appear as real ones
    He says they are adsense safe but recommends turning off 'monetization' until the service has been delivered. Then you can turn it back on.
    For the doubters he typically has 150-200 fiver orders in his queue at anyone time and makes around $100k a year doing it, so I'd recommend him.
    Note though that I use him on my channel that's not monetized - so I'd take his advice and turn it off until he has delivered the views.

adsenseplr, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  9. John_Vianny

John_Vianny Member

Best Answers:
    You CAN buy youtube views with Adwords Video.

Every other method expose you to be banned.

Maybe Retention Views could be more safe, harder to be catched, but sooner or later if you'll do it on a continuous basis, you'll get banned.

John_Vianny, Mar 26, 2016 IP
  10. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    @adsenseplr your link in your sig is broken as your site doesn't support SSL

pmf123, Mar 26, 2016 IP
  11. parisent

parisent Member

Best Answers:
    DO NOT DO IT! Period! AdSense or NO AdSense. Google Owns Youtube! I learned the HARD way! And it was a Terrible Shock to me! I did not even have AdSense on my videos. I had over 60+ Videos on my youtube channel - lots of subscribers - and even over 250,000 views on just 1 video! And I decided to employ one of those companies that sends real traffic to your youtube videos - and even promised to send actual subscribers and all. Seemed really exciting and harmful ... and it was well priced. Biggest Mistake of my Life. Within 2 months - Google Banned my Youtube account! Period! No Exceptions. Gone for good. All lost! Everything! Not worth it!!!!!

parisent, Mar 31, 2016 IP
  12. John_Vianny

John_Vianny Member

Best Answers:
    yes, the only way is to buy from adwords for videos.

OR implement every video in a page of a blog, with content and then promote it with facebook.

John_Vianny, Apr 5, 2016 IP