1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question about article writing

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by wigwam2002, Feb 13, 2012.

Sorry if this question is dumb.

When writing articles, is it safe (from a search engine point of view) to write the article on my blog and then copy and paste it to article submission website(s)?

Or should I write the article on the submission websites and just link to my blog, although the article ins't written there?

Thanks in advance...

wigwam2002, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  2. georgescifo

georgescifo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would prefer to do the second one, ie writing articles on article directories and link back to my site. The first option creates the issue of duplicate content.

georgescifo, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  3. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No, it is not 100% safe. It will be better if you can rewrite them

lifeplayer, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  4. nishant0000

nishant0000 Peon

Best Answers:
    Will you please help me out also....that what we have to rewrite....are you want to say that we have rewrite the article posted in blog sites and the post them on the article sites

nishant0000, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  5. ImAdmirer

ImAdmirer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Keep writing unique interesting content on your blog. Article submission is a strategy used to get more exposure for your blog from the article directories.

Do not use the content on your blog to submit articles. I suggest you to write a separate article. Then rewrite that with the help of an article spinner, see that the content makes sense and submit to various article directories. You can leave a link to your blog at the end of the article.

ImAdmirer, Feb 13, 2012 IP