1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google New Policies

Discussion in 'Google' started by JerrickYeoh, Feb 9, 2012.

Can anyone explain to me what is the new Google Policy while i found that lot of article around sharing about Google New Policies and seem unwelcome in the internet world.

JerrickYeoh, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  2. jnisa

jnisa Peon

Best Answers:
    need to search

jnisa, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  3. Ella_Z.

Ella_Z. Peon

Best Answers:
    'cause google will know everything about you now. If you're logged in and search for something for a long time, be ready to find piles of adverts on this topic in your e-mail box...

Ella_Z., Feb 9, 2012 IP
  4. micky_john

micky_john Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Go the Google blog. I am sure you will find a great help there for future updates.

Good luck...;)

micky_john, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  5. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    i think google update its algorithm according to web changes.

jhardy2008, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  6. rodcul

rodcul Peon

Best Answers:
    There's a really good article on lifehacker that talks about why Google want to know all this info: "If You’re Not Paying for It; You’re the Product"

(I cannot post links yet but if you google it you'll find it straight away)

rodcul, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  7. rising_sun

rising_sun Peon

Best Answers:
    Google is very smart and one of the tough algorithm follower, I just recommend you to make real traffics and not to have duplicate contents and if you can manage g+ then it will be better for u as well.

rising_sun, Feb 13, 2012 IP
    The_BlacK_MOON likes this.
  8. bermuda

bermuda Peon

Best Answers:
    If you refer to the latest Google ranking algorithm updates, well they are happening all the time, and sometimes they remain even unnoticed to many people and webmasters. As you can expect, there are always many people who complain about lack of success and loss of ranks and since the latest Google updates, a lot of sites and especially directories have lost ranks, traffic shares and gone lower on the SERPs due to various reasons.

It seems that contents are becoming more important players in the world of SEO because many sites which have experienced ranking drops have been rarely updated and remained deserted for a long time, even when their links stats improved. On the other hand, presence of duplicate contents and copied materials on thousands of sites has been among major reasons why they have lost ranks to their competitors.

bermuda, Feb 16, 2012 IP