1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Little help with adsense please

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Madax, Feb 12, 2012.

Hello,

my problem is that when i was like 15 i signed up and used adsense for my music site and i did not really understand the rules and messed up and got banned.

my new problem is that i am looking to make a living from youtube videos when i move into a new address and i was wondering if i got my youtube to the right level change my details to my new one , phone number, address, ip address could i get a youtube partnership.

i will also delete all my cookies and files to do with google and sign up to a new gmail new youtube just to make a living is this possible and do any of you guys have any tips to help me out on this.

yh i messed up in the past but i was young and i did not have a clue what i was doing i just want to make a nice living from youtube ( non copyright videos )

thanks for the help and help me out if you can

thanks

Adam

Madax, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  2. iBabar

iBabar Peon

Best Answers:
    Getting adsense account directly from youtube will be time consuming and harder. You will need huge views on videos to get it.
    It's better to open a blog/site and post your youtube videos there. You should get a approval letter from Google in less then one month. (Some SEO and SMM will help your process.)

iBabar, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  3. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Good luck with that plan.

JamesColin, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  4. Madax

Madax Peon

Best Answers:
    im not worried about my plan on how to get my views and my partnership i am just wondering if i can get a adsense account if i change all them details ? after being banned ?

Madax, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  5. iBabar

iBabar Peon

Best Answers:
    You should get one!

iBabar, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  6. sanchez

sanchez Active Member

Best Answers:
    Make a living with YouTube? Sounds tricky :)

sanchez, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  7. edvvardbrian

edvvardbrian Member

Best Answers:
    i think you have to make a blogger and update it daily .
    it,s a better plan .
    Good Luck

edvvardbrian, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  8. tim-buchalka

tim-buchalka Active Member

Best Answers:
    Completely untrue.

Here is a simple way to get a youtube partnership (This is from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, not someones theory).

1. Do some keyword research and find 5 keywords.

2. Upload a video that is interesting and talk about those keywords and use the main one in your description and the others as tags.

3. Search for those keywords and find videos relating to them and post comments that are relevant and are not self promotional - In fact do NOT make them promotional.

4. Repeat steps 1-3 every day.

This over times help you appear in related peoples videos and to get ranked for those keywords.

I did this process for 56 days straight. On day 15 I got invited to the youtube partner program.

Currently I get about 2,500 views per day in total (which is not huge). My adsense is climbing every day. Soon I will do another batch of videos, since my subscribers are at around 1500 now and I get new ones most days.

Be sure that any music and images you use are your own or you have permission to use - when you get invited that will want to see evidence of any music being yours, etc).

Putting videos on a website will not help you get approved for google adsense, since they want content on your site.

The fact is either way will work.

Videos are more fun - Just enjoy yourself and pick a niche you are confident and have knowledge about and actually care about.

Good luck.

tim-buchalka, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  9. gtk29

gtk29 Member

Best Answers:
    Many people are making a living with Youtube. Make sure you keep quality of your videos high and make them more fun to watch. Good luck to you.

gtk29, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  10. shrkscn

shrkscn Peon

Best Answers:
    are you asking how to make a living through youtube or are you asking about new account with adsense?
    creating blogger account & then applying for adsense will be much faster...

shrkscn, Feb 27, 2012 IP