1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Some keyword fall down this monday

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Allthebest, Feb 12, 2012.

This Monday i find some keyword fall down from 11 to 28. Can some one find reason of this disaster. My keyword is "IT Infrastructure" and website is www.provaltech.com.

Suggest some idea to get my rank back again.

Allthebest, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  2. mridu

mridu Peon

Best Answers:
    what is the keyword? did your website showing drop in backlinks too? Your website probably may have suffered from dreaded Panda update. Check analytics to find out if there is steep drop in traffic from US and and UK in last 7-10 days.

mridu, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  3. Allthebest

Allthebest Peon

Best Answers:
    Keyword is IT Infrastructure it's declare in top. If my site is hit by panda ho i can recover it. I don't want to loose this keyword at any cost.

Allthebest, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  4. schgrv

schgrv Active Member

Best Answers:
    Cool Buddy .. don't think negative.. Just calm down. You have seen this drop today and watch how long it continues. In the end of January few of my keywords dropped to few positions but they got their positions back within a week or two so summary is that it's part of fluctuation. Wait for few time then take any decision.

schgrv, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  5. Jesse12

Jesse12 Member

Best Answers:
    hi

I found that for your keyword the landing page right now is http://www.provaltech.com/remote-it-infrastructure-management-services-outsourcing/ so you have to make some changes regarding your content and meta tags. In your content and meta tag you need to check the keyword density, proximity and semanticity, if all is well then go for some more off page activity soon you will get the good rank as you have.

Jesse12, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  6. clive2

clive2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sometimes keyword ranking goes down and again it come on its previous position. Its google fluctuations. So, wait and in mean time you do the competitor analysis. Make some changes in your site meta tags and content (increase the keyword density), if needed. Continue the off-page work.

clive2, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  7. rising_sun

rising_sun Peon

Best Answers:
    It is very normal strategy of keywords. They just comes up and falls down again, because all tries to make their keyword highly ranked. Maybe ur competitor work hard.

rising_sun, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  8. WishBone

WishBone Peon

Best Answers:
    All you can do is ensure to get your site indexed more often. Better too if you give good content update for your site.

WishBone, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  9. YZKconnector

YZKconnector Peon

Best Answers:
    The same happend on my web site: cnyzk.com Keywords "industrial connector" from first page to second.

YZKconnector, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  10. SEOPunk

SEOPunk Guest

Best Answers:
    hi.
    Time to time you must update your site. Work hard more to get earlier position. It is not happened because of Panda.

SEOPunk, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  11. indiainternet2012

indiainternet2012 Peon

Best Answers:
    Your site is not SEO Friendly..Please keep your title 65 character, description- 165 character & keywords- 240 character & do off page according to keywords & see the kewords density on the landing page...

indiainternet2012, Feb 14, 2012 IP
  12. turkishhomes

turkishhomes Peon

Best Answers:
    I couldn't find your home page in Googles top 100 for "IT Infrastructure", but according to your keyword meta tag it isn't even one of your keywords. However "it infrastructure management" is a keyword and is also in your page title and description, and your home page is #6 on Google for it.

turkishhomes, Feb 14, 2012 IP
  13. Allthebest

Allthebest Peon

Best Answers:
    Allthebest, Feb 14, 2012 IP
  14. stepbystep

stepbystep Member

Best Answers:
    Slow down your off-page optimization activities, sometime falling down of keywords also happen due to this also.

stepbystep, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  15. turkishhomes

turkishhomes Peon

Best Answers:
    Ah right, you did not say that in your original posting, you only gave a link to your home page. The title of your target page is "Remote IT Infrastructure Management Services Outsourcing Company". If IT Infrastrucure is what you are aiming at, I would suggest that it should be the first two words of the title, separated by a comma or a | followed by the rest of the text. Also the phrase "IT Infrastructure" only seems to appear three times in the content. (It does appear as part of longer phrases but not by itself more often).
    It would also perhaps help to have it in an H1 header.
    I'm unable to check properly the backlinks to this page but obviously you would need links with IT Infrastructure as the anchor if you don't have them already. I would also suggest a link from your home page to this page with IT Infrastructure as the anchor.

turkishhomes, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  16. deeprajncc

deeprajncc Member

Best Answers:
    Hi...i think your site is effected by google panda..you must check your website like low quality content or duplicate content...You must also check your google webmaster tools..I also agree with that point...

deeprajncc, Feb 15, 2012 IP