1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

U.S. Marines Posing With Nazi Logo

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by N_F_S, Feb 10, 2012.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
    N_F_S, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    The Taliban don't allow women to vote,go to school etc.Do you remember the incident when 2 Taliban rode up on a motorcycle and threw acid into the face of a 12 year old schoolgirl?
    These Taliban are not a joke,they are brutal hard warriors.Who are you going to send against them........boyscouts? You send in the toughest hardasses in the world,the USMC. Sure they get angry seeing their comrades killed and injured and they become hard.They are warriors too..war is not a sanitary affair,it is about killing your enemy.You fight fire with fire.But these marines will someday go home and treat their women with respect,will the Taliban do the same? I think not.......

Spoiltdiva, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  3. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    I dont think that everyone who fights somewhere should use nazi symbols, is there nothing else to use? I call them people sick and dangerous. There are also plenty of them in Russia. Plain idiots.

what...? You know Hitler wasnt that bad either towards ethnic germans and his wife. o-O

Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
    N_F_S, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  4. GMF

GMF Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are totally missing the point man...totally...

Well, if I had something to say, I would dishonorable discharge them. Why? Because there is nothing good about the SS. They were a bunch of bastards, and it makes me angry that many people still think that nazi ideas are any good.

True, you change when you are at war, but you don't change into a freaking SS officer, just because you had a bad day. They signed up for this, they know it's hard and bloody, they know that people and their friends might die. But so does the enemy. Even if the enemy is ruthless, you still have to play by the book. Otherwise you are not better than they, worse. You yourself become a terrorist.

GMF, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  5. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You would know if you actually read the article you're posting.

Rebecca, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  6. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    @N_S_F
    "I dont think that everyone who fights somewhere should use nazi symbols, is there nothing else to use? I call them people sick and dangerous. There are also plenty of them in Russia. Plain idiots."

If you are from Russia then you should create a thread about how Putin has stolen the election,not about a bunch of young Marines who showed an S.S. symbol(it's unimportant)........"kak dela":)

Spoiltdiva, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  7. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    NFS, you can't ask me to be your interpreter or your teacher because you either lack the English skills to understand what I(or anyone else) writes(in English), or you lack the logic/reading comprehension skills to get the meaning of it. I personally lean believe it is a reading comprehension/logic issue, given the topic switches, which means it is probably not limited to English.

Let me provide you an example. Here you ask me "What is the justification to this SS sign", yet in the very article from your original post, you can find the following words:

The quoted text from YOUR article provides the answer to your question. To make it extra clear, I even bolded a particularly relevant section of the quote.

What are we to assume here? That you didn't read the article you created this thread about? That you didn't understand it? I'm just not sure what to do with you.

Obamanation, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  8. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Haj Amin Al Husseini Grand Mufti

2120271_f520.jpg

popotalk, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  9. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Mother of God . My electricity company is run by Hitler . They have similar signs everywhere . I shell now go and smash the electric panel with my bare hands . For the Soviet Union !!!!

ApocalypseXL, Feb 11, 2012 IP
  10. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, I read it. With the same succes I can write that they are fans of band called "Scissor Sisters". But thats normal to me, any official in any country would try to defend its soldiers.

I am from Russia, but NOT russian. Also, I support Putin, you forgot that there are people who support him. Yes, thats possible :) Kak dela?) not bad, and you? Would be nice to know where are you from too)

By the way as a country who suffered the MOST from nazis, I can post about it anytime, and Putin is not the reason to not post it.

nice sarcasm, maybe now you can explain the title, which is "U.S. Marines Posing With Symbol Resembling Nazi Logo 'Not Acceptable' ", the last 2 words are? Why is that? Maybe Soviets wrote the title?:) /me scratches head/

popotalk, so with that picture you are saying, thats its a fine thing, many nations were supporting nazis, right? haha

Last edited: Feb 12, 2012
    N_F_S, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  11. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Supporting a lunatic dictator - now that's good old fashion nazi humor .

Here's the explanation :

Double lightnings where used by SS to right their name - SchutzStaffel . However they didn't looked anything like that - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sig_(rune) .
    the exact same symbol is on every electricity warning label , so either the electric companies are all part of the Hitler Youth (they used just one lightning) and we're ruled by Natzi or no one really cares about it .

The symbol the marines used has it's angle changed and a different drawing . That symbol has been used in various occasions from video games (Warhammer 40K) to local gun clubs .

If you want to see natzi symbols you can do so with ease . For example the famous skull from their hats was used by a lot of people during history : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totenkopf . IMHO this is another case of "OH noes the US army is natiz/ savage /they eat babies /etc. Quick to the Internetz " .

ApocalypseXL, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  12. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There's some topographical errors that occur but the picture that I posted wasn't.

There were times I posted SS for Secret Service, wasn't a big deal. In my country we abbreviate a fish delicacy as SS for Sapsap.

ss_impala_rear_panel_63emblem.jpg

http://www.cartype.com/pages/61/chevrolet_ss

popotalk, Feb 12, 2012 IP
    Pandanger likes this.
  13. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Quote @N_F_S
    "I am from Russia, but NOT russian. Also, I support Putin, you forgot that there are people who support him. Yes, thats possible :) Kak dela?) not bad, and you? Would be nice to know where are you from too)"

I'm originally from France(Orleons).I have since lived in U.S.A. and now Canada.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2012
    Spoiltdiva, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  14. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    For a second I thought I was at e-harmony or match. boy meets girl.
    hitler and eva braun.

popotalk, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  15. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    You are right popo,too much info....I shortened it for you.:)

16. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    NFS, I've decided I like you. You just need a tutor (at age 28) to help you get your facts straight, but I get the sense you really do try.

In that spirit, let me help you with two facts that will improve your post.
    1) The USSR is no longer a country. I know Putin has a hard time with that, but it remains a fact.
    2) Stalin killed fall more citizens of the former USSR than Hitler did, by a long shot. Getting all butt hurt over Hitler while supporting a guy who thinks more like Stalin seems a bit disingenuous.

Obamanation, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  17. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Fixed that for you .

ApocalypseXL, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  18. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    @ApocalypseXL
    Welcome back,you've been gone awhile.I've missed your sense of humor.(I think :))

19. thesickearth

thesickearth Active Member

Best Answers:

What are you, then? Are you what Russians call " churka" ? Churka, what that ethnicity sounds like in English language?

thesickearth, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  20. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Corwin, Feb 13, 2012 IP