1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How we can gain faith of the visitors

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Allthebest, Feb 3, 2012.

I need some suggestion. How we can gain some faith of visitor. We have good possession on many keyword related to my industry. We are also recording more then 150 visit every day by Google but we are facing deficiency of query. I think people are not showing more trust on us.

Can you suggest me how we can improve our trust level.

Allthebest, Feb 3, 2012 IP
  2. deepak.pal

deepak.pal Active Member

Best Answers:
    For improving trust level of visitor you can do following things:
    - Make your website easy to use
    - Show testimonials
    - Add contact details
    - Implement Live Chat
    - Security badges by several authorities

deepak.pal, Feb 3, 2012 IP
  3. sameer_max

sameer_max Active Member

Best Answers:
    A video from the head of our company or any one from the senior mgmt. can go a long way in building long term relationships with your customers. Apart from it, you should try and get security seals from various agencies like Verisign, etrust etc., easily accessible live customer support feature, case studies, infographics rather than have pages of text and lastly having content that's engaging enough to make your visitors stay.

sameer_max, Feb 3, 2012 IP
  4. Kate-Oranum

Kate-Oranum Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    When they enter your website they have to feel like they are at home - under no circumstantes should they feel confused - it must be user friendly and easy to use.

Kate-Oranum, Feb 3, 2012 IP
  5. Alexander P.

Alexander P. Peon

Best Answers:
    You can get the trust of your visitor by telling and or letting them know who you are, that you are credible and can be contacted in any case possible that they need your help. It is more like gaining and building a reputation for your product, your service, and your profile of business profile as a whole.

Alexander P., Feb 3, 2012 IP
  6. Raph777

Raph777 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi

If you want your site to look trustworthy, it never hurts to put up some testimonials verifying your site's credibility. Also putting up a video might be a good idea, a video that simply welcomes visitors and introduces them to the website. I also agree with putting various security seals which is important, and enter contact details if you already haven't.

I hope you found this helpful.

Raph777, Feb 3, 2012 IP
  7. georgentini

georgentini Peon

Best Answers:
    Keep the website structure as natural as possible. No spam or duplicate content at all. People always like to spend time on highly informative sites so make it resourceful.

georgentini, Feb 3, 2012 IP
  8. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    What is your bounce rate like?
    On average, how much time are people spending on your site when they do visit?

These are big things I look at when determining if they do trust me or not. I know you said you don't think you have the trust of your visitors, so i'm just curious on how you know that.

For me, when I'm developing a website I try to speak naturally. I try not to be the snake oil salesman type. For me, choose between the following two sentences:

The second one is going to convert much better because the first one people will see right through. They can tell you don't know what you're talking about. That you haven't done your research. That you aren't a legitimate buyer. It is clear that your number one goal is to make a sale, not give them accurate and honest information. I'm not saying you don't talk about the benefits, but at times if you talk about the weaknesses too (so long as it isn't going to be a deal breaker for visitors you want to sell to), that gains trust.

PHPGator, Feb 3, 2012 IP
  9. copywriter19

copywriter19 Peon

Best Answers:
    My advice would be to ask open ended questions based on putting yourself in the readers position. Have an open discussion forum and engage your visitors to make them feel their opinion matters. Every person asks one common questions to themselves..."What is in it for me?". Realizing this will help you build relationships with your readers and keep them coming back for more info. Good luck!

copywriter19, Feb 3, 2012 IP
  10. www_HypeFree_com

www_HypeFree_com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Over-deliver on every promise and never let them down then you will gain faith

www_HypeFree_com, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  11. janeah

janeah Peon

Best Answers:
    You establish trust them in many ways. One of these is responding/answering their questions promptly. You might also want to have somebody ( a previous customer) write a testimonial about you. Also, have your contact details visible to the viewers. Most importantly, avoid using bots in answering queries when using the social media, it is a big no-no for me. I don't know with others but that's how it appeal with me.

janeah, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  12. smileverse

smileverse Peon

Best Answers:
    Try to show something special and trust on your website by displaying your customer comments/feedbacks. And try to make your website design like professional one. And provide quality customer support service with the various supporting tools like live help, Email ticket, forum support, phone support, knowledge base etc. Also display your company's partner logos (who already have great reputation). And there are many partner programs where you can easily grad the opportunity without any cost. For example: Microsoft partner network (when you're registered with the program, you will be able to display the microsoft registered partner logo). So, some addon benefit to your servcies/brand.

smileverse, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  13. rith

rith Member

Best Answers:
    - Make nice capture page
    - Update content frequently-
    - Tell them about your product and service
    - Use video

rith, Feb 8, 2012 IP
  14. seowiz52

seowiz52 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Make sure there is a page delegated to who you are, users need to be able to know and trust you. One way of doing this is to give them some information about you. Include photos if you feel confident enough.

seowiz52, Feb 8, 2012 IP
  15. thegmc

thegmc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think providing some form of communication, active forum, facebook page, twitter account is a good way to build trust. If you are available to people and they feel like they know you or your representative a little bit you will make big steps towards gaining trust.

thegmc, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  16. zafar21

zafar21 Peon

Best Answers:
    the success online depends on give value first
    id suggest you to give away something for free, so people can use it, and thats how you build a relationship.
    you can also choose to have an optin in your website, that means you get their emails for giving away some good value information for free, this works because people visiting your site are interested in your topic
    good luck

zafar21, Feb 11, 2012 IP
  17. MadisonGreyheart

MadisonGreyheart Peon

Best Answers:
    There are a variety of ways that you can help gain the trust of your customers and visitors. Please remember that no one is going to trust you unless you trust them first. Once your customers see that you are trusting them with some valuable part of your business, they will be more than happy to trust you in return. It reminds me of an example that I read on a website. The example was Amazon. Amazon has a 7 day return policy. Could you purchase a book from amazon, read it in less than 7 days and return it? Of course, but Amazon is trusting you not to. I wish I still had the link to that website, or I would have linked it here. It was a nice read. Another idea to keep in mind is to say yes more than no. Always be helping, kind and considerate to your customer base, and in return you will find their trust.

MadisonGreyheart, Feb 11, 2012 IP
    Kate-Oranum likes this.