1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Robot Text - Google Say Malware On My Site??? Is That Banned

Discussion in 'Google' started by Sharp.Web, Feb 11, 2012.

Im going to ask a google pro to help me figure out how to get www.waikikimassage.com back upto Google view hers what im getting on my site when ever i or any one goes to that domain name....

Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!

Suggestions:
    Return to the previous page and pick another result.
    Try another search to find what you're looking for.
    Or you can continue to http://waikikimassage.com at your own risk. For detailed information about the problems we found, visit Google's Safe Browsing diagnostic page for this site.

For more information about how to protect yourself from harmful software online, you can visit StopBadware.org.

If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google's Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.
    Advisory provided by

Sharp.Web, Feb 11, 2012 IP
  2. Balaji Naidu

Balaji Naidu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, you should configure your website with Google webmaster tool, if you already configured your website with it than we can move with further steps. Verify that you own the website by including meta tag in header file of the index page. once updated you can verify your website in Google webmaster. Once you have an access of webmaster details you can have an access to tab of malware, there you can find the script provided with details of pages where it is included. Just remove those script and apply for reconsideration and you are done.

Balaji Naidu, Feb 11, 2012 IP
  3. vacationcluster

vacationcluster Peon

Best Answers:
    Create your account in google , bing webmaster tools , add your website and verify it by upload file to your site application . in that you could find out not found pages and robots.txt page errors , after finding errors you could resolve the errors .

vacationcluster, Feb 11, 2012 IP
  4. Sharp.Web

Sharp.Web Member

Best Answers:
    Balaji Naidu --- in the finding of uploaded spyware from hackers online spider robots that hack servers - i was completely unaware of such issue - to follow up i did successfully upload a webmaster added index and new site map provided in Google webmaster tools - also need to contact server host to inform: ---- heres my new site map -
    http://waikikimassage.com/site-map.html

5. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This issue can be easy to solve. Just use the anti-virus software to scan all your website file, then re-upload them
    After that, use google webmaster to check the website to see whether all the malware was removed

lifeplayer, Feb 11, 2012 IP
  6. Sharp.Web

Sharp.Web Member

Best Answers:
    I did contact my server host and also - found that __ check the website to see whether all the malware was removed --- it was removed successfully - now i need to tell Google to crawl my site again....

7. John_

John_ Peon

Best Answers:
    As far as I can see, your website bad reputation is due to your host bad reputation : AS46606 Bluehost Inc. is known to host malware. change the host and your reputation will be improved. Indeed, your website is labeled as suspicious, although it is clean.

John_, Feb 11, 2012 IP
  8. Sharp.Web

Sharp.Web Member

Best Answers:
    John_ - thats partly true - Godaddy has never been known for that attacks," more importantly - i did reset my server from 3 days ago when i was attackecd be high jackers and mall ware spammers ---