1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Link Building Service Exclusively For Travel Sites-Get Links From Other Travel Sites

Discussion in 'Services' started by Martin Taylor, Jan 10, 2012.

Hello Travel Site Owners,

Here I am again, to offer Travel Site Link Building Service to all Travel site owners. Now you can get links from other travel sites across the globe at very cheap price, starting price is only $2. Getting links from same Niche always helps your website to rank higher at major search engines like Google, Yahoo and MSN to get more business for your site and very helpful for getting more traffic for your site.

Key Features of my Service:

1. Links pointing to your site will be from only Genuine Travel sites ( No directory, Articles, Bookmarking, etc links ) .
    2. Links will be from Different pages based on Page Rank (PR) of that page. Price of per link is based on PR of that page.
    3. All links will be do follow links and from Unique IP.
    4. Report will be send weekly and after checking your all links you are supposed to do payment. No Upfront Payment Required. Payment- Paypal.
    5. You can set your weekly budget of links by your own.
    6. I just need Title, Url, and Description of your site.

Please PM me with your all queries and I will be happy to answer.

Thanks,
    Martin

Martin Taylor, Jan 10, 2012 IP
  2. venkatv

venkatv Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi friend i am having good quality word press sites in travel with pr and less obl if you are interested you can ping me any time

venkatv, Feb 10, 2012 IP