1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR1 Android Apps Blog, Over $100 Monthly AdSense Revenue and 100K Monthly Uniques

Discussion in 'Sites' started by HydroJohn, Feb 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    FOR SALE
    galaxys2apps.net

Today I am looking to sell galaxy s2 apps, the site is established now and traffic is rising naturally. The site last month receiver 23K unique visitors and over 100K impressions. The majority of the traffic is organic and the visitors are now increasing naturally due to the sites SERPs climbing. The site ranks no#1 on google for lots of keywords such as; galaxy s2 apps, galaxy s2 applications and apps for galaxy s2. The site has a large social following with over 500 facebook likes, 400 twitter followers, and over 150 email subscribers. The site made over $100 via AdSense last month. I'm sure with some different ad placement the revenue could easily increase. All of the content on the site is unique and has been wrote by myself, the site has over 500 pages indexed in Google and has a page rank of 1. The site is the best within the niche and with the phone becoming more and more popular it's sure to stay that way. As I'm sure you are aware this is an authoritative website and the only reason for selling the site is that I'm at college and looking to generate some cash.

Attached are last months analytics, and AdSense statistics.

Analytics Jan 1
    Analytics Jan 2
    AdSense Jan

The domain is hosted at GoDaddy, free push to the winner. I will send a .zip of the site (site is running with Wordpres) and database to the winning bidder.

Auction Details:
    Duration: 3 Days
    Payment: Paypal or Bank Transfer

Good luck bidding, if you have any questions feel free!

HydroJohn, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  2. HydroJohn

HydroJohn Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The Buy it now price is $1200, many thanks,

HydroJohn, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  3. icemusike

icemusike Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    the asking price is too high and the earnings are too low my friend.. im afraid il skipp..

icemusike, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  4. brack11

brack11 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    + 1 absolutely agree

brack11, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  5. MeMing

MeMing Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    galaxy s2 is almost 2 years old there's no way the phone is going to get more popular as days go by. lolz.

MeMing, Feb 10, 2012 IP
    NetworkTown.Net likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.