1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where can i learn best SEO technique ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by erinjnes, Feb 10, 2012.

Hi, I am new to the SEO, but have good knowelge in internet and found some online ebooks for the same. but still there are lot's doubt in my mind. I have found that one should start SEO with submitting directory to many directry website, then article submission , social bookmarking , blog commenting , and forum posting to get the backlinks. But still confusing as i have read some blog's and forum post , some say's that social bookmarking and forums is bad for seo or not good. But some some say's that these are good. So anyone please can help me what is the best for SEO ?

erinjnes, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  2. charlesbrown678

charlesbrown678 Peon

Best Answers:
    find the related thread on the same forum or on google. "seo tips and methods"

charlesbrown678, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  3. LinksLead

LinksLead Member

Best Answers:
    To learn SEO you need practice and practice by yourself, perform tasks on different ways to see results, and at end you could be able to get only best practices, there could be some different results for different niches but you need to hunger for SEO, watch video on youtube google stuff make their comparison and participate in discussion.

LinksLead, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  4. gauthamvit2003

gauthamvit2003 Peon

Best Answers:
    The only way you can learn which is best, which drives traffic is by experimenting practically. If you can afford to buy a domain and test all what you've learned, you'll gain experience or else you can use blogs and do all the SEO techniques you have learned, but not every techniques can be implemented through blogs. I hope this helps

gauthamvit2003, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  5. azharSEO

azharSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    azharSEO, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  6. trade_globus

trade_globus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Wherever you read that social bookmarking and forums are bad for SEO then it is a garbage and totally wrong. Go to seomoz.org, download its seo started guide which is in pdf format and read it. This guide is best among all which I found. When I started my SEO in 2005 then I read this guide for learning basics.

trade_globus, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  7. Ayansarei

Ayansarei Peon

Best Answers:
    There are so many resources from web, go through search engine...best way if you have any website or blog (own) implement with.

Ayansarei, Feb 11, 2012 IP
  8. stellaandreapark

stellaandreapark Peon

Best Answers:
    You need right tool and guide in order to learn. Visit my site to know cool ways to learn http://mygoldenrolodex.info/. Also get experts advice and resources for SEO learning.

stellaandreapark, Feb 11, 2012 IP