1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Finding a good SEO strategy?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by northpole928, Dec 15, 2011.

Finding a good SEO strategy?
    I have a new website called flagstaffweekly.com. I am interested in finding the best approach to create the best organic placement. Link building, directory submissions, keyword listings, and other new methods. I am willing speak to some one with experience in this matter.

northpole928, Dec 15, 2011 IP
  2. mcm1428

mcm1428 Peon

Best Answers:
    Helloi can provide you with all the necessary information for you to do this. how much time a week do you have to do tasks?

mcm1428, Dec 15, 2011 IP
  3. northpole928

northpole928 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    20 to 30 hours. But I am also willing to hire someone for a fair wage to have the placement and page rank quicker.

northpole928, Dec 15, 2011 IP
  4. seojig

seojig Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hi,

i have just review your website and here are my suggestion:

Start with onsite optimization that will include:

- Keyword research and market analysis
    - Content optimization
    - Meta tags optimization
    - Design & development optimization (usability improvement)
    - Navigation and internal linking
    - Other require on-site improvement

Once you are done with given point, do sitemap submission (google, bing and yahoo)

then you can move with link development part (here i strongly recommend going for only quality and thematic links).

All the best :)

seojig, Dec 16, 2011 IP
  5. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ever sites needs different SEO need according to their nature. I would suggest to analyze carefully your competitor by using free tools that are available in the search engine this will help you to set a well-planned strategy to implement into your site.

KylieSweet, Dec 16, 2011 IP
  6. monikajoshi

monikajoshi Peon

Best Answers:
    I analyses your website and found that your website is completely lacking in On Page Optimization which help to create platform for your website promotion and your website having no backlinks..So do effective Off Page Optimization for quality backinks and also involve in SMO (Social Media Optimization) for visitors traffic purpose..

monikajoshi, Dec 16, 2011 IP
  7. dburdon

dburdon Peon

Best Answers:
    Northpole928,

Aim long term by getting your on page in place very quickly and building your off page slowly. A good site will attract interest and links. Don't rush the off page aspects especially if you are using a new website domain.

dburdon, Dec 16, 2011 IP
  8. Poloy

Poloy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    All I can say is don't put everything on a rush or you will suffer at the end. Or do PM me lets talks about it.

Poloy, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  9. adseo

adseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    focus on keywords based link building and upload freash and unique content on your site ... content is King :eek:

adseo, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  10. charlesbrown678

charlesbrown678 Peon

Best Answers:
    1- keyword research
    2- write best content for your website
    3- submit these articles to best 4-5 high PR websites
    4- create link wheels
    5- do social bookmarking of main page of your website and a lil bit of the sites with you will create link wheel
    6- try to do directory submission only with those sites which have PR>5
    7- use related forums for advertisement of your website
    8- check your website rank against keywords you used for the above methods.

Thanks

charlesbrown678, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  11. deeprajncc

deeprajncc Member

Best Answers:
    Dear....I see that your website is completely lacking in On Page Work...So first of all, do effective On Page Optimization and then move to Off Page Optimization (article submission, press release, forum posting, blog comments etc) for getting quality backlinks and also involve in SMO (Social Media Optimization) for visitors purpose right...and you should put unique content in your website in regular way...keep it up

deeprajncc, Feb 16, 2012 IP
  12. Scheelke

Scheelke Peon

Best Answers:
    First you have to find some easy keyword in your niche. There are a lot of niche finder programs. My favorite is SECockpit, but you can use any of them.

A niche finder will typically import up to 800 related keywords from Google Keyword Tools, and calculate the averages page rank for the 10 best ranking pages.
    With the niche finder you can find potential low competition keyword in you niche. Some niche finders are using mozRank instead of page rank, and some niche finders have some additional tricks, however none of them can assess the competition for a particular keyword with precision.

For that you need Market Samurai and SEO Spyglass. Market Samurai is the best program, when you want to find the amount of backlinks to pages competing for you potential low competition keyword.

SEO Spyglass is needed when you want to analyses the backlinks to a page. You need to analyses all high page rank backlinks. 3 factors are important: The page rank of the backlinks, the anchor text in a backlink, and the number of external links from the pages with the backlinks.

When you have done your keyword research, you will end up with some keywords, where you can beat the competition. You then arrange them with 3-4 keywords to each page in your site, and then you have to optimize your pages to your new keywords. You should have your most important keyword in the URL, and try to get most of them in your title. Then for each keyword you should have a headline for each keyword, and the keyword in your first sentence after the headline.

The last thing you need to do “on page” is to link you pages together with contextual backlinks with your keywords as anchor text. This way your link juice will flow easily from one page to another page, and your pages will get indexed by Google for the different keywords.

So, now you need some backlinks, but since you have found some easy keyword, you don’t need that much link juice, and the link juice you get will benefit all your low competition keywords.

Scheelke, Feb 16, 2012 IP
  13. HoldenDev

HoldenDev Peon

Best Answers:
    SEOjig has the right approach. First get your site built correctly for SEO. You need a good foundation or all your efforts will be lost down the road. Then build your strong backlinks with a mixture of article submissions, keyword targetting, and web 2.0 properties. Good luck!

HoldenDev, Feb 16, 2012 IP
  14. Rankx

Rankx Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would be able to help you to get your website on the right track. I own an internet marketing company. Check out globalimproviders.com.

Rankx, Feb 19, 2012 IP
  15. lananhplus

lananhplus Member

Best Answers:
    I have some suggests for you. Before building the links, you should focus onpage SEO the best.
    Let's solve duplicate content issues , redirect url , rewrite urls , optimize the title tag , meta description, heading ...building contents and internal links.

lananhplus, Feb 19, 2012 IP
  16. markabiyn02

markabiyn02 Peon

Best Answers:
    At first glance, I think you've got it backwards. It looks like you may be contemplating creating pages for keywords, instead of researching appropriate keywords for your page content. Regardless, after analyzing keys for your content pages, you will have to shape the content a bit for those target pages. However, while you can optimize one page for more than one keyword, you might have to give some preference, to one over the other for some on-page efforts, IMO.

markabiyn02, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  17. Girishjones

Girishjones Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi
    Targeted 2-3 keywords for each pages,follow On page strategy,off page strategy,Do the forums posting,Blog commenting in daily basis..

Girishjones, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  18. gaahl

gaahl Active Member

Best Answers:
    do an extensive keyword research: you have to know the niche you'll be working in.
    then you can start working on content, tailoring according to the insights you got from the previous stage.
    once you get all working start optimizing, analyse traffic and keywords.

don't get focused on keywords positions in serps, just focus on conversion and traffic.

gaahl, Jan 15, 2013 IP