1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ranking Loss in Local Search Results

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Adnan Ahmed, Feb 7, 2012.

Hi all,

I am loosing rankings in local search results. My domain is geo targeted I mean there are different sections country wise basis. Results are very good in google.com. Many keywords have been disappeared from local search engine results. Few weeks back results were very good but when I checked today there is very good improvement in google.com and worst in google.co.uk, google.ae, google.fr I want to gain traffic from local google search. I just wana ask am I only person suffering from this issue or any 1 else is also suffering. Any solution would be appreciated!

Regards,

Andy

Adnan Ahmed, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  2. board_admin

board_admin Peon

Best Answers:
    As you probably know they (the sites ) May be doing the google dance they might show back up in a few days .give it time

board_admin, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  3. William Kenny

William Kenny Peon

Best Answers:
    Many people had the problem. We just need to insist on doing the work

William Kenny, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  4. schgrv

schgrv Active Member

Best Answers:
    It mainly depends upon your link building habits. From where you are getting backlinks? Are they globally targeted sites or regional specific? If you want to target Regions around the globe then you need to generate backlinks from regional sites consistently because local search engines are quite competitive than globally.

Summary is just do audit of your backlinks and create new regional backlinks for your domain... :)

schgrv, Feb 10, 2012 IP