1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Freelancer wordpress webdesigner will keep you moderatley busy

Discussion in 'Design' started by hrjesse, Nov 18, 2011.

Basically I am opening my own company and the graphic artist i use is usually buried to deep to get this websites out in 2-3 weeks like i promise my clients. My clients consist of anything from air duct cleaning, to water restoration, especially carpet cleaning, any type of industry niche like that.

I'll need some free lancers for my site that wouldn't mind some extra work each week. usually i do a 60/40 split and the websites are about 500-600$ for a basic 5 page website. I'm good at sales.

Basically I need a portfolio for when I start my website. the designs need to compete with the portfolio at www.cleanerdesigns.com (thats my competition) and these need to be sites that could possibly be coded (by you hopefully) into wordpress. these are wordpress sites. so remember that.

i'll be using theses design concepts in my portfolio when i put my website up so people can see the type of work.

ive made a post in the contest section for just design concepts to use in my portfolio for when i launch my website/ business. if you are interested send me a portfolio i can look at and such. i need someone reliable. thank you.

hrjesse, Nov 18, 2011 IP
  2. aritra_saha

aritra_saha Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i m interested , if u have time yet u can response me.

aritra_saha, Feb 9, 2012 IP