1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make Webmasters trust your program

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Kate-Oranum, Feb 7, 2012.

How would you make webmasters trust your program - so that when they look at it - they dont get an instant scare off?

Kate-Oranum, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  2. Xtrapsp

Xtrapsp Active Member

Best Answers:
    Get quality reviews. Often you want a professional looking page. It's all about marketing. There are members here who will do reviews for you.

Xtrapsp, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  3. Kate-Oranum

Kate-Oranum Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hmm - good point, so - basivally I should just approach the webmasters that I keep in touch with the write positive reviews about our program? Is there any other option?

Kate-Oranum, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  4. jimbo-53

jimbo-53 Active Member

Best Answers:
    have a low enough payout that it can be reached very quickly - have a starting offer like say instead of 50% commission 75% commission for first week or summet so they think they can reach payout quicker, and then payout on time and quickly

jimbo-53, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  5. Kate-Oranum

Best Answers:

Right - now the funny thing is - that someone told me that we should lower the payouts - because they are too high and it seems suspicious that they are so high - not on the other hand you are telling me to increase the payout ? I mean the thing is we do give really good payouts - and we pay on time and all - but I am not sure that people believe it - I need help with this one - please give em tips

Kate-Oranum, Feb 8, 2012 IP
  6. samsonthomas

samsonthomas Member

Best Answers:
    The best way is to let your program be managed by third party network like Clickbank or others. This ensures transparency and the affiliate is assured of their payment.

samsonthomas, Feb 8, 2012 IP
  7. Kate-Oranum

Best Answers:
    I am using CJ.com - but honestly I am not really getting the hang of it -or it is not really working for me -

Kate-Oranum, Feb 8, 2012 IP