1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question about link building services

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by systematical, Jan 26, 2012.

Hello everyone. I am looking at this link building service http://www.submitserve.com/ or something very similiar to it. I have never used a link building service because I prefer very manual (by me) quality SEO. I very rarely do any black hat stuff and when I do it, I know its safe :)

I have two websites in my niche. One I registered strictly for black hat stuff and using in 3way link exchanges, the other one is my baby and is complete white hat to withstand the test of time. For the black hate domain I'd like to pop for some low level keywords that I don't have time to SEO for. There are 4 keywords with a total of 1,000 exact matches and 18,000 broad monthly. These are very low competition but my time is best spent doing article writing, real SEO, and programming. I just want to tie the lead gen form from this site into my baby using an API I'll write.

Enough back story. Do these services work (at least in the short term) and what services / people would you recommend. I do not need a rant about how this is spam black hat crap cause I already know this low quality SEO, but I know it still works looking at my niches SERPs.

systematical, Jan 26, 2012 IP
  2. sameer_max

sameer_max Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO service providers do work and infact provide excellent results. Only thing is you need to be patient as backlinks from quality resources are hard to come by and take a it of time. You can try our service - Directory Maximizer for all your SEO needs. We have a proven track record of serving more than 20,000 satisfied clients and thousands of individual webmasters.

sameer_max, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  3. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    its good that you kept your back hat site separate. black hats can do magic at right hands. if you know what you are doing, you will never get caught. some people just do extreme and get banned.

as for link building service, there are all kinds out there. if you can buy the service form people who know what they are doing, then by all means go for it. you will never be able to build enough links all by yourself if you have a few sites. a reputable link building service provider will have a lot of resources and will use varieties of methods that will benefit you in the long run. just remember one thing though - you get what you pay for. never go for services that are insanely cheap.

sultanofseo, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  4. venkatv

venkatv Peon

Best Answers:
    yes friend link building is a good startegy to improve back links u have 3 -way 2 way link exchanges

venkatv, Feb 8, 2012 IP