1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

You're a naughty Spamdexer

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by GoldSEO, Feb 7, 2012.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spamdexing
    Apparently, everyone's going to jail, because IM is illegal XD

"In computing, spamdexing (also known as search spam, search engine spam, web spam or Search Engine Poisoning)[1] is the deliberate manipulation of search engine indexes."

Search Engine Poisoning lmfao

Funny...But here's something from the Keyword Stuffing page that's pretty interesting, I'll have to look into it more: "Noscript" tags are another way to place hidden conntent within a page. While they are a valid optimization method for displaying an alternative representation of scripted conntent, they may be abused, since search engines may index content that is invisible to most visitors.

...I mean, I already know that iframes on noscript are ALLOWED BY DEFAULT (wat)...but I never thought that people could just build a totally shitty, completely spammy and cloaked page with all sorts of shenanigans going on...And who would even know? No one. How many people use noscript? Me and 5 other people. This made me feel dirty thinking I've given rank to pages using noscript tags that keyword stuff and cloak...

GoldSEO, Feb 7, 2012 IP
    ApocalypseXL likes this.
  2. nikomaster

nikomaster Member

Best Answers:
    Great! I do not see the purpose of spamming. I personally get really frustrated when I am searching for something I found spam.

nikomaster, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  3. GoldSEO

GoldSEO Member

Best Answers:
    I just see so many people here taking in public about hack forums and article spin and keyword stuff and meta tag manipulation

It's so cute that these people don't think they're spammers lol using other people's ideas and work, all they do is "click to send"

GoldSEO, Feb 7, 2012 IP