1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Some questions about SMM

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by FreeFun4Every1, Jan 31, 2012.

Hello DP members
    i have few questions about Social Medai Marketing and it's regarding interview and i have answer of them but not proper i think so i want to ask experts here
    if you are at my place what answers you will give.
    Please Help me.

Que 1: what are the advantages of a B2C company to advertise online? give 5 points.
    Que 2: If you want contacts of marketing heads of big FMCG companies how do you appraoch it?
    Que 3: how do you appraoch a prospect customer and why?
    Que 4: what are the advantages of brand development?

Thanks in Advance

FreeFun4Every1, Jan 31, 2012 IP
  2. sameer_max

sameer_max Active Member

Best Answers:
    Reduced transaction costs, cheaper and faster information delivery, increased exposure and reach, less time consuming, quick redressal of customer complaints/queries are some of the advantages of a B2C company to advertise online.

You can get info about the marketing heads from either the company's website, twitter, facebook or linkedin profile. LinkedIn, in my opinion, is the best place wherein you can get a detailed info about the marketing heads. You can even contact them if you share common groups etc. Then you can either send them an In Mail through Linkedin or follow them on Twitter.

sameer_max, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  3. sameer_max

sameer_max Active Member

Best Answers:
    The advantages of brand development are - It clarifies your position in the market place amongst all others, helps in building brand loyalty and customer satisfaction, helps in creating a happy work environment, delivers on your brand promise, optimal utilization of your operational resources, makes sure the organization is running on track ie aligning all the activities together.

sameer_max, Feb 7, 2012 IP
    FreeFun4Every1 likes this.
  4. FreeFun4Every1

FreeFun4Every1 Prominent Member

Best Answers:

Thanks for Descriptive answers mate..

FreeFun4Every1, Feb 7, 2012 IP