1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for online Game developers - freelancer or company - 60 online Games to be de

Discussion in 'Programming' started by ClarkLindsay, Feb 6, 2012.

Hi guys ,

How are you all doing ?

Well , I will be to point :

I am running a social network which is using this script : http://phpfox.com/

I will provide the URL when you can contact me .

I would need 60 Games developed on my social network .I , already have the game plans and budget ready .

I mean just like Happy aquarium and city ville in facebook ,I have 40 game plans documented , I would need to build all the 60 games in my social network .

So , this is going to be a mega project .

I would like to hand over this job to many people by distributing some to each company or free lancers .

I prefer company , how ever free lancers are welcomed .
    Must be able to show me your previous works .
    Should be co operative .
    Must be php programmer i guess(not sure) , the website is running with phpfox.com script .

You should also be able to integrate that game to my social network .
    If you are broker , please do not approach me .

I welcome freelancers or company .

This is a project , I will see which team or free lancer is going good job , and i will provide him jobs for life long , Yes life long for ever , like applications creation , game developments and many more .

If you can develop games , then contact me...the games would be integrated with in my social network , so like cityville and happy aquarium in facebook , though i have different script and theme of games which need to be made from scratch and integrated into my social network
    Please contact me on skype - CLark.lindsaypub or pm me :)

Thanks

Thanks.

ClarkLindsay, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  2. talismanclick

talismanclick Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have added your skype ID. Please accept.

talismanclick, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  3. aritra_saha

aritra_saha Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i m ready for that. if u r there yet reply me as soon as possible. i m waiting for u.

aritra_saha, Feb 7, 2012 IP