1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stop Using Plimus if you don't want to lose your money. They are stealing our money

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by drfaizan, Feb 6, 2012.

Hey guys,

Plimus which I use to think the most professional is a big scam. They are eating our money. I had setup my account with plimus in december and one of my friend whom I have provided services has sent me $330 into my account through vendor to vendor transfer. The money did not got transferred to my bank account in january because I have edited my bank details on january 1st and according to their rules if we change the payment details then money won't be sent that month. Thats fine thats not an issue I was expecting the money to be transferred to my account on 15th february.

However last week I have started using my plimus account for taking orders for providing unlocking solutions for iPhones. And I got an order the same day and within hours the account was suspended.

I got this email from them.

Dear Vendor,

We are writing at this time to notify you we are exercising our right to suspend your account and payment as your business is in violation of the Plimus Prohibited Items Policy under this section: Any product or service enabling consumers to circumvent locks, programming codes or security features, or geographic or IP-based restrictions, including through usage of VPN, proxy or anonymous user facilities, or to gain access to features, services, media or content for which the user has not expressly paid or been authorized to access, including mobile phone and mobile device access.

Should there be any reference to Plimus on your web site, we ask that you remove it at this time.

In order to cover potential refunds and chargeback as well as any legal costs incurred to Plimus any payments due to you from Plimus are held for a period of three months and fifteen days starting from the last day of the month of your account suspension date; after which funds will be released to you per a monthly ongoing review and based on refund and chargeback impacting your account. In case of a negative balance in your Plimus account, Plimus will invoice you for the balance amount and expect payment within 30 business days.

After requesting them several times to revoke the suspension they responded saying unlocking methods are not in their terms. However I can still see hundreds of unlocking websites using plimus as a medium for taking orders. I do not want to mention those website names here but I have sent them few examples and there risk team member Roman responded saying those are old vendors and they can promote them. So now you can see how partial they are. Is that mean other vendors can do something unethical or something which is not in plimus terms and I cannot promote the same thing. My product is a clone to some other websites using plimus and this guy is saying others are allowed to promote the same product where we are not. Does it makes any sense?

When I consulted plimus regarding the $330 which is due to be transferred to my bank account this 15th he responded

Unfortunately, we can not allow you to accept the Vendor-to-Vendor transfer since your account had only one sale, and the transfer amount greatly exceeds the amount of that sale.

Please note that, now that your account is closed and there are no funds on it, we consider this issue to be closed.

What kind of a nonsense is that? I was not even allowed to promote my product just for a day and he says the amount greatly exceeds?

He also mentioned rules were recently changed so if the rules are changed recently then I should not be included in the same category because when I have signed up for the account there were no such rules.

Guys I just wanted to say if you love your money and if you don't want your money to be stolen by these scammers avoid using plimus. Otherwise chances are some day you will also lose your hard work earned money.

They also said they will transfer the $330 back to the other vendor who has transferred it to my account but I have already provided him services so I am not sure if he will send me the money by any different way. However lets see how honest plimus is and whether or not they will transfer $330 to the other vendor. I will update here once there will be a new response.

I once again say there are many more check out systems available and use them instead of these dictators like plimus who thinks they don't have any competition and suspending the account for their pleasure.

drfaizan, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  2. Bilal@Deezon

Bilal@Deezon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ITs not just Plimus all other payment processors like 2checkout have same issue they try to snatch your money with there policies :(

Bilal@Deezon, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  3. Laora

Laora Peon

Best Answers:
    dont use plismus

they stole my 750$ last November
    plimus is a scammer

Laora, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  4. drfaizan

drfaizan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oh too bad Laora, Sorry for your loss. Yes plimus is a big scammer. I can imagine howmany has suffered with similar issue and how much they stole from all of us.

drfaizan, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  5. atinga

atinga Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you violates any company's terms of usage, the company has the right to suspend providing their services to you, and PLIMUS is no exception.

Recently there are so many negative comments on the web about PLIMUS services, and I think there is something wrong somewhere. From when they stopped accepting paypal, that was when their problems started.

atinga, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  6. solar44

solar44 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are just so many unauthorized payments done via Paypal that it's hard for a payment system to keep supporting it.

solar44, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  7. Andylinks

Andylinks Peon

Best Answers:

Really? I would think that they have a well deserved reputation. Paypal is a closed system, trying to move unauthorized funds must be a thankless task.

Andylinks, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  8. drfaizan

drfaizan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have mentioned in my thread I am promoting the same product which many others are promoting using the same Plimus system for check out. So there is no question of terms. If they think my product doesn't comes under there terms then they should suspend others accounts as well. Not just mine. I should not be so special for them.

drfaizan, Feb 7, 2012 IP