1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

E-mail software for multiple users in an office

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by fireboat, Jan 26, 2012.

I'm hoping maybe someone can help me.

In my office, there are three people answering emails (tech support, billing, etc.). I'm looking for email software that would allow all three of my employees to process emails coming to the same account.

For example: Person A, B, and C are working in the office answering emails. They get an email titled "Billing Problem." Person A replies the email. On person B's computer and person C's computer, the message is marked as replied.

Currently in the office, there is a lot of confusion. We have all 3 computers downloading all of the messages from the server. All day long people are yelling back and forth to each other - "Did you answer the email from the guy who..." and "Did anyone get the message about..." and "What time did you respond to the question regarding...."

Surely, there must be some email program that will show read/unread/replied across an office network?

If anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

fireboat, Jan 26, 2012 IP
  2. zoomboy

zoomboy Peon

Best Answers:
    sorry no idea about this, because i haven't use this kind of software before,

zoomboy, Jan 27, 2012 IP
  3. fireboat

fireboat Active Member

Best Answers:
    An update, in case anyone else is interested. We downloaded a program called MailCopa that does what we need. It does allow multiple users to use the mail program within our office. (When one person responds, everyone else can see it, etc.)

However, the program itself have some serious weaknesses. There is no (working) search. We can't search email titles, usernames, etc to see which customers have interacted with us before. Also, there are a lot of odd pop-up messages. And the spacing on tml mail isn't perfect, so we have to send as text-only email.

It does what we need, but I wish there were something better. If anyone has suggestions, we'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

fireboat, Feb 4, 2012 IP
  4. davidmilsont

davidmilsont Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to use a World-client software. It is best for a internal web-mailing services. It offer you a some of best feature. If want to check then click on below image. Screenshot.jpg

davidmilsont, Feb 4, 2012 IP
  5. iamtheb

iamtheb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    we have been looking for a software like this but couldnt find a proper one so just hired someone to make it,no problem with emails since :)

iamtheb, Feb 4, 2012 IP