1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 5000 Word WP Site + Web 2.0 Properties Package – Top 10 Rankings & Free Traffic

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ContentGirl18, Feb 2, 2012.

* http://landscapinggardenideas.net
    * 5000 Handwritten, Unique Words on Gardening Ideas and Landscaping
    * Landscaping Gardening Ideas
    * Over 33,000 searches/month for “Landscaping Garden Ideas”
    * EzineArticles and Hubpages accounts with articles already generating free traffic, and currently enjoying click-through rates of up to 50%
    * SEO Optimized WP website & plugins

Hey DP,

I’m selling a content site I created at http://landscapinggardenideas.net
    Completely handwritten content site, with over 5000 words sharing garden and landscaping ideas.

According to Google’s keyword tool, the phrase “landscaping garden ideas” gets over 33 thousand searches a month.
    This site's web 2.0 properties have 9 Top 10 phrase match rankings for their main keywords on both Google and Yahoo.

The potential is very high to increase the revenue and traffic with more high PR backlinks and ad placement on the site.
    You can build high PR backlinks to the site or simply buy a few high PR backlinks, which you can find offered on this forum.

I will never sell this content again, and you will be the complete owner free to do as you like with it.

The first person to BIN gets the site, domain name, web 2.0 properties, gmail account, plus:

Buy It Now Bonus:
    6 MONTHS FREE HOSTING

I’m an Enom reseller so the domain has a separate account.
    You can simply take over the account and change the registrant info, or I’ll do a free domain push to enom.com, namecheap.com or hostgator.com.
    I will not transfer to other registrars.

Thanks

Payment is immediate and must be with Paypal. If payment is delayed it will be re-listed or resold to the next highest bidder.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
    ContentGirl18, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  2. ContentGirl18

ContentGirl18 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The Buy It Now has been reduced to $150 :)

ContentGirl18, Feb 3, 2012 IP
  3. GoldSEO

GoldSEO Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Your site looks good! Only thing I have to say, and it's only a word of caution for future changes coming, and that is to lower your keyword density in your posts. It WILL rank better, and will read as more natural. Other than that, great design that sends the reader's eyes right down the page to the post, plenty of room for ads to be put in later if desired. Thank you for producing something that is legitimate

GoldSEO, Feb 3, 2012 IP
  4. ContentGirl18

ContentGirl18 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you so much for the kind words :D I'll keep your input in mind in the future :)

ContentGirl18, Feb 3, 2012 IP