1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why in Hollywood movies are not used Song?

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by Graphic_Design, Feb 1, 2012.

I have seen many movies like Bollywood, Hollywood, Chines etc. I have realize one thing that in Hollywood Hollywood movies are not used Song. But in every Bollywood movies i have seen song. Do you know what the reason?

Graphic_Design, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You only have to look at the number of "soundtracks" that are available to realise that Hollywood movies do use songs. What they don't have is dancing to the songs - the actors stick to their roles and don't become cabaret performers.

sarahk, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  3. raheel616

raheel616 Member

Best Answers:
    yea bollywood movies are more like musicals, while hollywood movie just has songs for it which are known as the soundtrack or the music they use in the background of the movie.

raheel616, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  4. ziesha0007

ziesha0007 Peon

Best Answers:
    true they hardly use songs..!

ziesha0007, Feb 3, 2012 IP
  5. smileverse

smileverse Peon

Best Answers:
    Songs will be there in the hollywood movies too, but there will be no much dancing to the songs. hollywood have its own style. however, albums will be there in western countries but while coming to the India movies play major role than albums.

smileverse, Feb 4, 2012 IP